Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man.Utd vs Leeds

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fergie was quite magnanimous in defeat I thought, very complimentary to Leeds & admitted they deserved to win.

Can't see why he was crapping on about injury time though, five minutes looked more than adequate from what I saw. Shame he had to spoil the moment by bringing that up when until that point he'd been very honest.

Spot-on edna. Why does he ALWAYS winge on about time added on when they lose? I used to think he was just down to him being a very bad loser back in the day, but for a good while now it's more akin to a bleedin' persecutory delusion. :nono:

billy_bremner

Mar 16, 2008
Hey lads , it was a great game and I enjoyed reading your comments :)

Cheers :) I loved stuffing those scummers. Hate em to the core. Ferguson is a grade A whinger ,loser and w@nker ! We were not lucky today , we were thoroughly the better team. This is how a League 1 side beats the Champions of England. We cant play like Brazil to beat them. WTF Is Ferguson on about ??

As for 5 mins of added time , I found that itself ridiculous !!

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
so forgive me for hoping United win this one.

We did! ;)

Paddy + 3 Mini Starry's are finally on a train from Manc Picc. He had visions of getting back in time for the bulk of the NFL, ha ha. But great day, great game. Only sorry that I have no babysitter and had to stay home with the oh so wondrous LUTV.

I thought this game could have been the derailing of our so-far good season, too many people get caught up in what could be, what never worked out and what might have been and we'd go into the Wycombe game with a 4-0 defeat, an embarrassment on national TV to a bunch of scum reserves and see the wheels fall off of our hopeful promotion campaign. But hey ho, back to Elland Road on Saturday and hopefully well focused on what matters.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here