Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd v Chelsea

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Less than 2 hours to kick off and for my money this is the biggest game of what has been a fabulous season to date.

Fifty minutes until team news, which should be fascinating in itself.

I can't split them and the only thing I can predict is this afternoons game could be an absolute classic.

:yahoo:

I suggest you sit back, fasten your seat belts and let Richard and Andy guide you through what could be a rollercoaster ride of an afternoon.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Less than 2 hours to kick off and for my money this is the biggest game of what has been a fabulous season to date.

Fifty minutes until team news, which should be fascinating in itself.

I can't split them and the only thing I can predict is this afternoons game could be an absolute classic.

:yahoo:

I suggest you sit back, fasten your seat belts and let Richard and Andy guide you through what could be a rollercoaster ride of an afternoon.

Oh for f***'s sake:lolol:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Gary McAllister and Andy Gray are already in the studio, and Jamie Carragher and Jamie Redknapp are on their way. Where will they all sit?!!

Simple, if they get those twats Gray and Redknapp to f*** off, then that just leaves some constructive opinions from Carragher and McAllister in the wake of a crushing victory for Chelsea!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Dull 0-0 draw, I'm quite certain.

Combined with Liverpool's win last night, a cracking weekend for Villa...

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Dull 0-0 draw, I'm quite certain.

Combined with Liverpool's win last night, a cracking weekend for Villa...

For a start Liverpool Drew.

And if Liverpool had won, why on earth would that be a cracking result for Villa?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
He may not particularly like Chelsea, but he HATES United. He'll be biased alright.

He may be involved in the game etc, but I'd have thought being from Liverpool and as thick as shit (although I guess it's impossible to be the first without the second) overrides any positives. Sky, whatever you say about them, do football coverage infinitely better than any other channel, and for that reason I'll put up with anyone they put on, but Liverpudlians really is taking it too far:angry:

I disagree, Liverpool's rivalry with Chelsea has intensified massively over recent years, maybe not to the same extent as their rivalry with utd, but he doesn't feel positively about either. I also completely disagree with the comment about Sky's coverage, I just can't stand to listen to Jamie Redknapp banging on like a hysterical child and Andy Gray shouting his head off every time a goal of some quality goes in "TAKE A BOOOW SOOON!!!" f*** off! If any of them had a pop at football management, then maybe they wouldn't be so proud of their extremely profound opinions on the modern game. The abuse towards Carragher is slightly puzzling, I guess its because your a Manc. Carragher's an honest, decent bloke and to be honest, its a real coup from Sky to get such a high-profile guest on the show.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here