Jan 29, 2009
whos going to win then?
and who do you want to win?
should be a cracker with baca nicking it 1-0 i reckon:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I want Barca to win but think Man Utd will win. Barca have too many injuries Abidal and Marquez not to mention Milito (sp?) and with Alves suspension and Henry and Iniesta only just back to fitness will just be too much. Eto'o is also going through a shocking goal scoring patch at the moment as well but always fancy him to score

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I want Barca to win, cant stand United. Plus been giving stick to friends who 'support' United.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I want United to win and think they will win 2-0, we shall truly see who the real best player in the world is.
Messi vs Ronaldo, i think messi will be quiet and marked out of the game by Evra and Ronaldo will score and control the game

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
If the Chelsea game is anything to go by Barce will get battered, very poor, couldn't defend and couldn't really attack. Man U will easily win this game if Rooney and Ronaldo are in the mood.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If the Chelsea game is anything to go by Barce will get battered, very poor, couldn't defend and couldn't really attack. Man U will easily win this game if Rooney and Ronaldo are in the mood.

Got battered are you sure?!? Think you might need to look at the stats from the two games. And as for couldn't attack think Bayern Munich might disagree with that very difficult to attack when the opposition sticks 10 men behind the ball

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
In situations like this I want the team who represent football best to win, not neccessarily for their performances on the field, but for what they do/have done off it to the benefit of football as a whole, and in particular English football. With these two sides Barcelona win be a f***ing mile, as Man United are partially at fault for the lack of competition, general sanitised nature, completely money-driven game we now have in England.

Come on BARCA.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
2-1 Barca, that works for me, especially if the winner in a 93rd minute dodgy penalty decision!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
In situations like this I want the team who represent football best to win, not neccessarily for their performances on the field, but for what they do/have done off it to the benefit of football as a whole, and in particular English football. With these two sides Barcelona win be a f***ing mile, as Man United are partially at fault for the lack of competition, general sanitised nature, completely money-driven game we now have in England.

Come on BARCA.

You're allowed to hate Man Utd, you don't have to try and dress it up as something else :lolol:

Just ask some spaniards what they think barca and madrid have done for competition in the spanish league

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
You're allowed to hate Man Utd, you don't have to try and dress it up as something else :lolol:

Just ask some spaniards what they think barca and madrid have done for competition in the spanish league

Spot on, I've debated this before and Madrid/Barcelona do EXACTLY the same thing in the Spanish league as Man United/Chelsea in the EPL, so people using that reasoning should think again.;)

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Up at 6am, start drinking and its of Que Sera Sera...what ever will be will be....Im going to Italy...Que sera sera!!! Oh...and Man Utd 9 Barca 1

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Dressing it up how exactly?

Stating fair facts for a dislike due to their part in the decline of English football, more like.

Dressing it up would be if there was no just reason, but there are several.

I would if I could speak Spanish, but my understanding is that Barca are a fairly even-handed, well run club who generally have/do contribute more good to Spanish football then Man U have/do to English football.

That's beside the fact I'm far more interested in what goes on here rather than Spain...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here