Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U v Arsenal

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Before the game some pundits were suggesting that Arsenal could be in for a bit of a beating today, but I don't think anyone saw that destruction coming...that is as humiliating as it can get!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Encouraging to note from one perspective that 7 of the 9 goals overall (Rooney x3, Young x2, Welbeck, Walcott) were scored by English players.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
you know they call hernandez chicharito and they laugh and giggle at itlike its a joke...did i miss the punchline? x)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Arsenal really were shit weren't they. The thing is Merson is on there making excuses - and Wenger is saying it's because they were tired. He should be saying 'I need 5-6 world class players - now'.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Merson is generally a bit of a tosser towards us. Whammo. Take that.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The problem Wenger will have now is, he goes to a club and offers to buy Joe Average Bloggs (but better than what hes got)..."sure you can have him, £20 mill and he's yours!"

Arsenal needs players quick and everyone will know it!

Ferguson knew who he wanted, bought them as soon as the season finished and took them away on pre-season - result is a ruthless team who will go all the way along with Citeh and Chelsea (who are now building with youth)

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
The problem Wenger will have now is, he goes to a club and offers to buy Joe Average Bloggs (but better than what hes got)..."sure you can have him, £20 mill and he's yours!"

Arsenal needs players quick and everyone will know it!

Ferguson knew who he wanted, bought them as soon as the season finished and took them away on pre-season - result is a ruthless team who will go all the way along with Citeh and Chelsea (who are now building with youth)

This. They really are in a dreadful situation: it's either pay way over the odds for fairly average players or leave that squad as it is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here