Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U release striker

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
trueblue said:
If we really have to take a blind punt on someone, then a lad who's been brought up at Man U would surely be ideal.

Thats what I'm thinking. You can't be in a Man Utd reserve team without having some class about you. Mcshane is a Man U reserve and he looks very comfortable playing in the championship.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Well if he is as good up front as McShane has been at the back then he wouldbe a very good signing indeed! Hopefully Paul would have had a little word. I suspect the only reason he is being released is that he is 23, and wants to play first team football. He will definately get that down here.

Last edited:

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
sir danny cullip said:
You may be right but to be fair even if MM wasnt negotiating with him or his agent and he heard he had been released and liked the sound of him it wouldnt take him 10 minutes to make a few calls and get some opinions. He's probably doing a little bit of work like us ie. checking who has been released, you never know! I really hope we get this guy he sounds ideal and cant be any worse than what we have if he has been at Man U.

Completely agree. And if he is young then surely he will be able to look to the future when he will be playing in front of 22,000 people, with Albion near the top of the Championship.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
please just let us sign someone

all this grasping at straws is doing my nut :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here