Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man eaten By 2 sharks

Kev the Ape

A man in Austrailia, was surfing when he fell into the sea, and the great white shark came and ripped his right arm off and then bite off half his body and then threw it to his other friend and they played catch it with it. it says on the sun he friends where hysterical.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What is bloody charming?

Was the pun intended?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Kev the Ape said:
A man in Austrailia, was surfing when he fell into the sea, and the great white shark came and ripped his right arm off and then bite off half his body and then threw it to his other friend and they played catch it with it. it says on the sun he friends where hysterical.

learn to speak English Man !

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
That's like a 6 year old's report of their summer holiday:

we went to the beach and then we played in the sand and then my daddy bought me an ice cream and then we got in the car and then we drove home and then we went to my friend's birthday party etc...

:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Kev the Ape said:
being hysterical. They were laughing about it and joking.

hysterical.
hys·ter·ic ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-strk)
n.

-A person suffering from hysteria.
-hysterics (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
-A fit of uncontrollable laughing or crying.

Somehow I think they were probably crying rather than laughing.

Talking of which, I don't know which to do. Kev, you have surpassed all your stupid threads with this one.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
strangely I didn't get past the "was surfing when he fell into the sea" bit? sort of thought you surfed in the sea?

Kev the Ape

Ok, i am sorry it not my fault i aint good at spelling is it, Whats the point of having ago at someone when they need Learning support. :(.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Kev the Ape said:
Ok, i am sorry it not my fault i aint good at spelling is it, Whats the point of having ago at someone when they need Learning support. :(.

I'm trying desperately not to slag you for that, because in school we always used to rip the shit out of the remidial class kids (we don't use any PC-names for it, thats what it is, a remidial class)

I actually qualified for getting help with reading in my exams (I'm dyspraxic) but didn't take it as I didn't need it. I've since used this as justification to slag those who do.....

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've just realised who Kev reminds me of. He's Chunk from the Goonies

Francis Fratelli: Tell us everything! Everything!

Chunk: Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Kev the Ape said:
Read the f***ing SUN!!!!!

That sums it up really, if its in the Sun it must be true

Lucky the sharks didn't sing "Seagulls" whilst they were playing human volleyball otherwise they would be branding them racist as well

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here