Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****Man City Vs Chelsea****

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Both Brezovan and Ankergren are no better than League One quality. Leeds dumped Ankergren as soon as they were promoted and Brezovan wasn't even good enough for Swindon. I really hope Kusczak stays uninjured!

Leeds didn't DUMP Ankergren, he was released. They had 3 keepers and Ankergren was the one at the end of his contract. If you saw the tweets that Leeds fans send to Casper on Twitter, you would know that a lot of Leeds fans still think a lot of him. He kept a clean sheet at Old Trafford when Leeds knocked Man Utd out of the FA Cup. I'm not saying he's a world beater but don't make him out to be worse than he actually is.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
Leeds didn't DUMP Ankergren, he was released. They had 3 keepers and Ankergren was the one at the end of his contract. If you saw the tweets that Leeds fans send to Casper on Twitter, you would know that a lot of Leeds fans still think a lot of him. He kept a clean sheet at Old Trafford when Leeds knocked Man Utd out of the FA Cup. I'm not saying he's a world beater but don't make him out to be worse than he actually is.

Well said:clap:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Better than watching Football Team GB

Playing like that Chelsea will struggle against Southampton, Reading and West Ham. They were worse than against the Albion. Manc City did not look that great and both teams could use a really mobile target man.

It differed from the Albion match as corners were taken with intent. I did not think Chelsea played too badly against the Albion. Just got punished for what were hardly mistakes. The same happened with this game Chelsea get punished for errors in concentration. Ten men really spolit the game though. I wondered if Chelsea would get better in midfield as the game went on.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I did like this part though... £35 million pound Eden Hazard, take a bow son.

whCHd.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here