PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Ha ha

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Two superb goals for Man City. Yaya Toure is such a good player, I love watching him play. Amd the Tevez goal is technically amazing. Superb composure and technique. And now Nasri makes it 3. When I posted 5-0 earlier, I meant 5-1. :blush:

Quick, bring on Geoff Shreeves to tell him he's suspended for the next three games.

:lolol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
mmmm, Chelsea score then ship three......

Indeed. I mean it's not like they've done that for ages is it? :lol:

Cue loads of angry Chelski fans calling into Talkshite demanding a quicksticks manager cull.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wish I'd posted about how bad Man City's second choice keeper is before the match now. :lolol:
It's strange how they have all the money in the world and a massive squad but he is their second choice keeper, and Savic gets in the team sometimes.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I wish I'd posted about how bad Man City's second choice keeper is before the match now. :lolol:
It's strange how they have all the money in the world and a massive squad but he is their second choice keeper, and Savic gets in the team sometimes.

The problem is you can't have an overly good number 2 because any goalkeeper of real class wants to play games. Look at Chelsea, their number 2 is Ross Turnbull and he was the guy largely responsible for Middlesbrough's shocking defence when they were relegated. When Turnbull plays, Chelsea tend to ship goals. Liverpool away last season, for example.

Brezovan is a quality second choice goalkeeper and to have Ankergren as number 3 is pretty decent! Or other way around.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
How does Mikel get in to a team who should be challenging for the title? I genuinely wouldn't want him at Brighton.

Bridcutt > Mikel easily.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Cue loads of angry Chelski fans calling into Talkshite demanding a quicksticks manager cull.
They would have a point this time.
A stopped clock is right twice.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The problem is you can't have an overly good number 2 because any goalkeeper of real class wants to play games. Look at Chelsea, their number 2 is Ross Turnbull and he was the guy largely responsible for Middlesbrough's shocking defence when they were relegated. When Turnbull plays, Chelsea tend to ship goals, Liverpool away last season, for example.

Brezovan is a quality second choice goalkeeper and to have Ankergren as number 3 is pretty decent! Or other way around.

Both Brezovan and Ankergren are no better than League One quality. Leeds dumped Ankergren as soon as they were promoted and Brezovan wasn't even good enough for Swindon. I really hope Kusczak stays uninjured!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here