Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Man City - Man Utd **

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Seems to be quite a common occurrence these days, I've seen it several times on the box in the last few months, mainly premiership matches with bottles, coins and other objects being thrown at the opposition players when they score, nothing seems to be done about it by the FA against the offending clubs fans.

That'll be because the FA is a spineless joke.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I would hope for some punishment on the club to try and stamp this sort of thing out but can't see it happening. Did anything happen to Leeds after their recent incident?

Supporting Leeds was apparently deemed punishment enough.

D

Deleted member 18477

Gutted, nasri, Tevez, balotelli! Gutted Mancini! Gutted man city fans! Gutted city! Gutted rich owners!

Well done van Persie, Rooney and Fergie! Get in!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
City deserved nothing from the game, awful performance.

And that spineless little waste of space Nasri effectively lost it for them. He was cowering behind a teammate instead of standing on the end of the defensive wall, and at the last second half-heartedly hung his leg out, deflecting Van Persie's free kick past Hart.

I've no idea how much he's paid a week, but he obviously doesn't consider it enough to make him want to defend a free kick in the last seconds of a derby. I wonder what sort of bonus he'd want for that? I would suggest that he could use some of his wealth to have a pair of bollocks attached, but I've seen plenty of women's teams defend free kicks with more bravery than that.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And that spineless little waste of space Nasri effectively lost it for them. He was cowering behind a teammate instead of standing on the end of the defensive wall, and at the last second half-heartedly hung his leg out, deflecting Van Persie's free kick past Hart.

I've no idea how much he's paid a week, but he obviously doesn't consider it enough to make him want to defend a free kick in the last seconds of a derby. I wonder what sort of bonus he'd want for that? I would suggest that he could use some of his wealth to have a pair of bollocks attached, but I've seen plenty of women's teams defend free kicks with more bravery than that.

Not sure what he is paid either, but he appears a proportion of his wage has gone on PIES, judging from the pics of him today.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure what he is paid either, but he appears a proportion of his wage has gone on PIES, judging from the pics of him today.

He was probably told to bulk up and has just eaten pies as opposed to doing weights

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I fancy our chances against United when we are playing them next season. CMS would make mincemeat out of that defence with his busy running style and long blonde hair. Ferdinand vs. Barnes...Barnsey would have him on toast! Tommy Blutack with his octopus arms would OWN that baldy twat Rooney and GUS would reduce Fergy to a gibbering wreck with his reverse psychology...you know what i mean... The shrug of the shoulders and the clenched jaw "ees natural no? We are sheet comparerrerd to Juanited" before we run out as 8 nil victors at Old Trafford.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Fair play, lets hope TB gets his chequebook out :thumbsup:

Falcao scored 5 (five) tonight! :lolol: In Atletico's 6-0 win. Diego Simeone doing an amazing job as manager there.

It is pretty shameful isn't it. If you take one in the chops, you're a hero. Get out the way of it and it'll never be forgotten.

Also, fair play to Joe Hart for getting stuck in with the fans!

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
He is a very canny bloke. Without wanting to sound like a Fergie apologist, or even worse, a Man Utd apologist, I much prefer watching them to watching City.

I remember dancing round the room when solskjaer scored the winner in 1999. My mum asked if I was a closet united fan. I said no closet. Love Ferguson. A proper winner.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
I remember dancing round the room when solskjaer scored the winner in 1999. My mum asked if I was a closet united fan. I said no closet. Love Ferguson. A proper winner.

Yuk. That's f***ing pathetic

D

Deleted member 18477

Nasri hahahahaha :lolol:

Get in UTD! Cannot stand those city twats!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Seems to be quite a common occurrence these days, I've seen it several times on the box in the last few months, mainly premiership matches with bottles, coins and other objects being thrown at the opposition players when they score, nothing seems to be done about it by the FA against the offending clubs fans.

It would be a police matter initially and then the FA would be informed I imagine. Always seems to be spoilt wanky Chelsea or Manchester City fans who don't get the result they want in high-profile matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here