Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Man City - Man Utd **

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Ouch, from the replay it looked like he tried to pull his shirt over his head and clocked himself right in the eye

Seems to be quite a common occurrence these days, I've seen it several times on the box in the last few months, mainly premiership matches with bottles, coins and other objects being thrown at the opposition players when they score, nothing seems to be done about it by the FA against the offending clubs fans.

City fans were throwing all sorts of objects throughout the game. When Rooney scored the first he had something, looked like a bottle, lobbed at him which missed.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a game! Rooney and RVP are lethal. 3 shots on target 3 goals, wish we were anywhere near as good as that!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Just to give even more information on those scum City ***** - after being coined some ****, maybe the same ****, was on the pitch and tried to kick-off with Rio, before Joe Hart intervened.

158023367-joe-hart-of-manchester-city-confronts-a-gettyimages.jpg

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Got go hand it to Fergie, local derby, 5 mins to go and just seen a 2 goal lead slip away. He takes off a midfielder, brings on a striker and wins the game 2-3, genius!
wish we had a manager like that!!

Neil

Eastie
Aug 27, 2010
Langney
Just to give even more information on those scum City ***** - after being coined some ****, maybe the same ****, was on the pitch and tried to kick-off with Rio, before Joe Hart intervened.

158023367-joe-hart-of-manchester-city-confronts-a-gettyimages.jpg
Was he asking for his dummy back or asking Ferdihand if he was his father?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Shame about the trouble and I hope City have points docked or a game behind closed dorrs etc as a fine means nothing, but a great game of football.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I hope City have points docked or a game behind closed dorrs etc as a fine means nothing.

I would hope for some punishment on the club to try and stamp this sort of thing out but can't see it happening. Did anything happen to Leeds after their recent incident?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here