Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Man City - Man Utd **

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Great half from United. All City for the first 20 mins but since United scored it's been all them. Possibly should be more than 2 at half-time.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Don't give a shit either way. Never watch premier football or any other football unless it effects us. Why do I post in this thread? Because its on our fourm.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
United 2-0 up and looking awesome on the counter attack. Ferguson has really got a game plan here, Soak up the pressure and watch Young and Valencia rape them on the counter. City are looking amateurish.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why are these players so keen to fall over all the time? Do they get a dive bonus at all? Nasri was rolling around as if he'd just had a nasty encouter with Jason Bourne, and then a few seconds later he was up and running around like a gooden. Pathetic. Evra, Young, Yaya, I'm watching all of you...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why are these players so keen to fall over all the time? Do they get a dive bonus at all? Nasri was rolling around as if he'd just had a nasty encouter with Jason Bourne, and then a few seconds later he was up and running around like a gooden. Pathetic. Evra, Young, Yaya, I'm watching all of you...

Nice to see Sir Alex getting his mind-games in early earlier in the weelk, by semi-moaning about the number of penalties City seem to get awarded. If it plants even the tiniest seed of doubt in a referee's mind then it's worked :lol:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Nice to see Sir Alex getting his mind-games in early earlier in the weelk, by semi-moaning about the number of penalties City seem to get awarded. If it plants even the tiniest seed of doubt in a referee's mind then it's worked :lol:

He is a very canny bloke. Without wanting to sound like a Fergie apologist, or even worse, a Man Utd apologist, I much prefer watching them to watching City.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

Wish Gus said the same about Palace before our match.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
He is a very canny bloke. Without wanting to sound like a Fergie apologist, or even worse, a Man Utd apologist, I much prefer watching them to watching City.

Same. Completely. Sir Alex is the finest manger by far of his generation. And probably the generation before that also. He's to football managership what Patrick Moore was to astronomy.

D

Deleted User X18H

United 2-0 up and looking awesome on the counter attack. Ferguson has really got a game plan here, Soak up the pressure and watch Young and Valencia rape them on the counter. City are looking amateurish.

Disgraceful!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011

That's why Im getting fed up of watching football. All this cheating, diving isn't gameship but trying to win by cheating, How anyone can leave a match knowing that their team cheated is behound me. The refs in this country aren't up to the task. When you watch European Refs they are no noncene Refs. Can see players trying to mug them off but don't get away with it.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Watching the City 'fans' behind Rooney taking the corner, shouting so much hate at him. They looked like feral dogs, frothing from the mouth on a leash desperate to attack.
Hate seeing that in football, portrays us all like animals.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who gives a f***?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here