Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man City launch legal action against Premier League

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
They’d obviously prefer an ‘Elite’ team dictatorship, which would mean the death of English football.

Let’s just let them f*** off to their European Super League and kick them out of the domestic game.
It's the financials that are driving that.
They're not interested in sport, competition, or fairness, and I can imagine football is covered only under "any other business" at meetings.
Wankers, I think I'd rather have dirty Leeds in the Premier League.

But where does it end?
The money to be made is astronomical and it'll always appeal to the greedy speculators as well as fans. The big 6 will perpetually be bought and sold.

Last edited:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
This was inevitable.

Crooks in this case with limitless money, 'going on the front foot'. The oldest technique in the book.
indeed

IMG_2078.jpeg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
there is also this odd line of sports reporting in the past 6 months of spinning it as City/City fans are the victims

This is from the same reporters that have blindly ignored the charges they are facing whilst saying how brilliant city are

Henry Winter is the worst offender I've seen

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
there is also this odd line of sports reporting in the past 6 months of spinning it as City/City fans are the victims

This is from the same reporters that have blindly ignored the charges they are facing whilst saying how brilliant city are

Henry Winter is the worst offender I've seen
Lot's of victims on here https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...gal-action-against-the-premier-league.364892/, talk of "fighting back"! Seriously these blokes have no shame...

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
It's like the BIG Members club. Might as well get their cocks out and see who's got the biggest and give the title to them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
City’s owners have more than a trillion dollars.

And how much do top lawyers charge? If they charge billions, then you have a point. If they charge a million, then the PL can afford them too.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Those City relegation odds are starting to look attractive but the legal clusterfuck that would follow it will be box office

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
...and in a single stroke, Manchester City become pariahs of the English football system. A proud day to be a blue I'm sure.

Time for the other 19 PL teams to vote to throw City out of the PL, and they can then join the South Arabia League
I suspect Newcastle might side with them. 18 v 2?

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I did hear a rumour Liverpool & Arsenal have been asked if Man City are stripped of their titles would they accept. The players of Liverpool & Arsenal said no as it’s not the players fault and they earned it on the pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here