Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Wow.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'd say they are performing alright.
Something quite awesome about their game tonight - only surprising it took so long to break through Swansea's resolve and get the first goal.

That man changed the game completely. If I was a city fan I'd be well happy to see a superstar who actually looks happy to be playing. Who needs Tevez & Balotelli now?
He looks class.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very harsh to blame the Swansea keeper for the first goal but after that it was the Kun show, the man will be amazing when he settles in!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
As pointed out on twitter Stefan Savic could be Lewis Dunks twin

1907998.jpg

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
How scruffy does Neville look? that suit needs a good iron!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It'll take an act of god for Swansea to get a point from this
They are not really down to 10 but Graham is worse than a man short.
No I knew what you meant. I saw the last 10 minutes of the first half and couldn't see how Swansea could get a point, so at half time I backed Man City at 8/13 on for the win.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Men v boys in term of PL. Man.C just worn them down and once they scored, game over. It'll be a long hard season for Swansea unless they can find some firepower upfront to worry the PL teams.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Men v boys in term of PL. Man.C just worn them down and once they scored, game over. It'll be a long hard season for Swansea unless they can find some firepower upfront to worry the PL teams.
They looked excellent for half an hour, but the fact is that Man City are probably one of the top five teams in the world right now, as money is no object to them. I don't think you can draw too many conclusions really.

I'd defintely agree with you in that their fire power holds the key to survival this season. They've got enough about them through the rest of the team to make me think they can pick up points, but we need to see whether they can score goals against weaker defences. City looked *very* solid last night - I don't think many teams would have scored against them to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here