Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man C vs Swansea

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Lot of empty seats. How much have they spent on new players? I like Mancini but think he'll be gone before Christmas if these billionaires don't start performing.
With that amount of money being spent you'd expect to win in style. You'd like to think you'd get a full house for the 1st game of the season as well, live on Sky or not.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Anyone else watching this? The way Swansea play reminds me a lot of how the Albion play, building slow from the back, good movement on the wings.. I predict a 1-1..

I think the swans are a slightly more rounded version of us.

Play from the back, not very big rely on speed rather than strength.

Sep 1, 2010
The Vorm fella looks like one for the future. Cracking signing for Swansea. Will save them a few points this season for sure

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
2-0. Didn't take Aguero long. Brilliant cross from Richards.

Edit: 3-0. More brilliant play from Aguero!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Aguero. Take a bow. What a debut so far!

Lot of empty seats. How much have they spent on new players? I like Mancini but think he'll be gone before Christmas if these billionaires don't start performing.
With that amount of money being spent you'd expect to win in style. You'd like to think you'd get a full house for the 1st game of the season as well, live on Sky or not.

I'd say they are performing alright.
Something quite awesome about their game tonight - only surprising it took so long to break through Swansea's resolve and get the first goal.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Very, very impressed by Vorm. Looks absolute quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here