Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Malick Yalcouye **Singed 12/07/2024**

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
This window, we seem to be focusing heavily on blistering acceleration and close ball control rather than muscle, (though I reckon Weiffer will make a decent enforcer).

Got to remember, this is a very young player. Plenty of time for him to bulk out. He won't be a strapping 6 footer, but plenty of very good midfielders aren't.
Have you seen Osman? 💪

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Yea that hotel not in England. Wrong electrical outlets.
Right electrical outlets!!!!

carlgustav-1050x700.jpg

I'm legitimately irritated that Swansman didn't go for Biggs Darklighter as his new profile name so that this joke works properly. :lolol:

This says far more about me than anybody else.
Tbf I know exactly nothing about Star Wars so that was out of the question. I have no idea why I went with Han Solo.
Naylor calling this now.

He has become the ‘last to confirm’ so the chase is over and the boy is ours!

Man has the easiest job.
Anyway, all good. Brighton get a good player and some 10 non-playing/non-coaching personell in Gothenburg won't need to go into unemployment. Lovely.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyway, all good. Brighton get a good player and some 10 non-playing/non-coaching personell in Gothenburg won't need to go into unemployment. Lovely.
So - for better or worse - I have a lot of faith in your opinion on football matters - and most especially in your local knowledge of the Swedish game.

YOU have got me very excited about young Malick - he's the one of this summer's rumours that I really wanted to see happen. If he doesn't turn out to be amazing, I'm going to be very disappointed, and will hold YOU personally responsible!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
First teamer do we reckon? If Gross goes, I'd still like another CM in the mix regardless of whether young Malick is staying with us next season. Mind you, if we sign Kadioglu, maybe the plan is to play Hinsh mainly as a CM.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
would you think he will be out on loan?
Not impossible, spending 6 months or a season in a league somewhere between the dire level of Allsvenskan and the top level of PL could be on the cards. Guessing he'll get the chance in pre-season though and that a decision will be taken after that.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Exciting prospect but surely a loan beckons.
Why?… if he is good enough he’s old enough. Yamal is 16 and played 38 games for Barca last season.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
First teamer do we reckon? If Gross goes, I'd still like another CM in the mix regardless of whether young Malick is staying with us next season. Mind you, if we sign Kadioglu, maybe the plan is to play Hinsh mainly as a CM.
100% in the first team squad whether as a starter or coming on.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Lets do the absolute worst we can in terms of managing expectations...
I’m not comparing him in terms of ability my point is his age. Only in this country do we have a fear factor of playing outstanding young players. Across the rest of European that isn’t the case. Yes he needs to be handled correctly but I have every faith he will be. Certainly shouldn’t even contemplate loaning him out. He is first team squad ready.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I’m not comparing him in terms of ability my point is his age. Only in this country do we have a fear factor of playing outstanding young players. Across the rest of European that isn’t the case. Yes he needs to be handled correctly but I have every faith he will be. Certainly shouldn’t even contemplate loaning him out. He is first team squad ready.
True but Not sure that’s the case for the Albion though given the game time for Hinshelwood, O Mahony, Ferguson, Buonanotte etc . Doesn’t rule out a loan tho as sometimes that works too for development. Hard to say given that squad is in flux at moment and coach eill want to assess him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here