Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Makes me really proud

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
So let's get this straight. Glasfryn, who I otherwise respect, has made an official complaint about something he didn't see and about which his own source of information appears to be newspapers and internet forums. The pictures provided show no beating whatsoever. Hmmmmm. Sounds like abuse of the system, if you ask me. Whether or not he beat the dogs, your judgement here sounds a little off, glasfryn.

while talking to the young lady at the RSPCA she said the initial complaint came from someone who witnessed it and I can assume from that it was someone in the shooting party and I would also assume that is where any investigation will start.
I am not expecting anything to come of any investigation if in fact there will ever be one and any complaints by myself or anyone else would collectively I hope be some sort of warning to him that he won't get away with it again.

the royal family as a whole give the appearance of being animal lovers,they are not and there is plenty of evidence to back this up,
shooting of a cat by the royal princes while lamping on someone else's land
the destruction of one of the queens dogs by princess Anne's bull terrier
are two that come to mind immediately now if this record was from your family or mine the RSPCA would prosecute and you and I would be banned from having animals for some time, too right this should happen,so are the royal family any better than you or I ..............well they certainly are no better than me (but as a republican I would have that opinion) and because they are no better than me and this still is a free country it gives me the right to complain officially about anything (I might say her this is the first time I have ever complained about anything officially in my life,I also rarely speak to anyone connected with the RSPCA as it is a charity I don't particularly like) and maybe its the fact that two of my dislikes(animal cruelty and the royals) came together that made me complain to a charity I don't like either (I must say in the few years they have mellowed due to public opinion).

I hate abuse of any living thing including people but people have a voice animals don't,people have choice,animals don't.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
rarely speak to anyone connected with the RSPCA as it is a charity I don't particularly like.

Is it possible to not like a charity dedicated to the preservation of stopping animal cruelty?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's ironic that animal cruelty must be one of the few things the Royal Family in their castles and the pikeys in their caravans have in common.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Is it possible to not like a charity dedicated to the preservation of stopping animal cruelty?

It is
have a look
The Shg for Farmers, Pet Owners and Others Experiencing Difficulties with the RSPCA

this is just one of many,I have had dealings with some ..but I'm afraid life's to short to be even bothered with them or the RSPCA but just looking at a few might open many peoples eyes and as I said the RSPCA have mellowed quite a bit in the last few years and don't get me wrong the people who work at the grass roots are wonderful its the policy makers that make some people hate them so much............they have a policy of euthanasia for all cats that have FIV(feline aids) but their testing is flawed they use the vet in-house test which is very unreliable both ways so some cats that don't have FIV are PTS and other that do have it are homed to the public this policy must be there for one reason only money the test done by a immunology dept costs more and they would have to keep the cat for a week ................the out of court costs they have had to pay to people because of this would have covered both.
my thinking about donating to animal charities is that you can if you want to give money to the charities vets to be taken off their bill or to give pet food to them either way no money goes directly to them but they will save money on vet bills and food and all of your money goes directly to the animals.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
It's ironic that animal cruelty must be one of the few things the Royal Family in their castles and the pikeys in their caravans have in common.

good point

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
has anyone seen picture which shows actual or near contact with the dog? because across the the sites theres a half dozen pics and none show this. also, would it be outside the realms of posibility that he was shooing the dog away from a live animal. i mean, people are making complaints and they dont know the first thing about what happend other than what they are told in the paper. general point about bandwagon jumping, i reckon any complaints about anything that you did not actually witness should be ignored.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here