Makes me really proud

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
See above

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
All this complaining sounds a bit like the fuss kicked up over Ross and Brand when nobody actually heard it at first. Besides he says he was breaking up a fight. But never mind about innocent until proven guilty and all that...

Quite - and anyway given the royal family's prediliction for shooting anything that moves, isn't this completely the wrong target for anyone anti-royal or anti-animal cruelty.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I agree and it's just typical of the Daily Mail to whip up all this ire. They do it all the time. Come up with hlaf to none of a story, attribute a few allegations and encourage their readers to complain having heard only one very biased side to a story.

Sorry, Glasfryn, but you just got suckered into yet another Daily Mail buffoonery.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I more enjoyed the rather barren playroom the Queen spoke from on Christmas Day to warn us of the dank, mouldy possibilities poverty could cast upon us all with reckless spending. It was her understanding of the collapsable financial situation of the UK and her obvious decision to cut costs to save money for all that moved me most. It is such compassion that makes me forever a lover of that heartless, sour-faced old bag of cack and her right to waste more public money until she keels over.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I more enjoyed the rather barren playroom the Queen spoke from on Christmas Day to warn us of the dank, mouldy possibilities poverty could cast upon us all with reckless spending. It was her understanding of the collapsable financial situation of the UK and her obvious decision to cut costs to save money for all that moved me most. It is such compassion that makes me forever a lover of that heartless, sour-faced old bag of cack and her right to waste more public money until she keels over.

I'd rather her than have a President Brown or Cameron or whoever.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I agree and it's just typical of the Daily Mail to whip up all this ire. They do it all the time. Come up with hlaf to none of a story, attribute a few allegations and encourage their readers to complain having heard only one very biased side to a story.

Sorry, Glasfryn, but you just got suckered into yet another Daily Mail buffoonery.
I don't read the Mail or any other paper(the Argus put me off reading papers years ago)
my comments come from the Internet mostly other forums.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

great post

Hard to tell what happened from two stills, but have you ever tried to break up dogs fighting?

Good point, and as someone who has had several dogs now, I'd say it's sometimes necessary.
Dogs rarely bite down on each other to draw major blood - usually it's very noisy and violent looking, lots of teeth showing and fierce energy. They'll often cancel each other out, and if you put your hand in to try stopping them you'd probably end up the biggest casualty.

Maybe he could have let them get on with it - but perhaps one might have actually got hurt, not easy to know for sure.

Unless the bloke threw a wobbly and maintained an unnecessarily long or hard beating, then I'd leave it. More likely used the stick to berate/distract/separate them, which would be a fair ploy to implement in some circumstances.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I saw some guy beating a horse with a stick just a few minutes ago. What's more, it was all captured on TV. They even gave his name out - it was A P McCoy. Do you think the RSPCA know about this?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
So let's get this straight. Glasfryn, who I otherwise respect, has made an official complaint about something he didn't see and about which his own source of information appears to be newspapers and internet forums. The pictures provided show no beating whatsoever. Hmmmmm. Sounds like abuse of the system, if you ask me. Whether or not he beat the dogs, your judgement here sounds a little off, glasfryn.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Update
I have made an official complaint ...............there have been hundreds already and apparently there is a major investigation going on ......lets see if anything comes of it

Of course it won't, he's royalty. If that was any of us we would be locked up.

Arrid

Jul 26, 2004
Update
I have made an official complaint ...............there have been hundreds already and apparently there is a major investigation going on ......lets see if anything comes of it

You are a cretin of the highest order!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yawn. Dont you think plod are well aware of axe grinders, big investigation? as if.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Very very good points made by M20Gull, NMH and Juan.

That is all.

Apart from being slightly reminiscent of the Brand/Ross/Sachs affair. There were 5 complaints about the show (including one from Sachs). After the Mail on Sunday printed their story, there were 45,000+ complaints. Baaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here