Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Makes me really proud

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Who's first in line to beat Prince Edward with a stick? I'm first up. What a prat.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Each to their own, I suppose.

So if a heterosexual man beats a dog you'd also become a gay woman then? Sorry, but I fail to see the link between his royal status and animal cruelty. Is this just another toff bashing (sic) thread? Just asking so I can remember to avoid it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Update
I have made an official complaint ...............there have been hundreds already and apparently there is a major investigation going on ......lets see if anything comes of it

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Update
I have made an official complaint ...............there have been hundreds already and apparently there is a major investigation going on ......lets see if anything comes of it

Good.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

So if a heterosexual man beats a dog you'd also become a gay woman then? Sorry, but I fail to see the link between his royal status and animal cruelty. Is this just another toff bashing (sic) thread? Just asking so I can remember to avoid it.

What?

:D

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

if it had been you I would make the same complaint .............you are not a toff are you.
it just so happens he is a royal who many misguided souls respect and he should be an example to them and I suppose all of us as he is in the media light

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
the pictures do not show the dog being hit with a stick ,they show edward waving a stick to get the dogs to move away from the kill. it is obviously a very slow news day. the editors of the mail and express could not find any proper news like 200 Palestinians killed in airstrikes or isrealis killed by Hamas bombers!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hard to tell what happened from two stills, but have you ever tried to break up dogs fighting?

he attacked the dog after the dogfight had ended according to reports

two cats fighting is just as bad if not worse especially if they are un-neutered toms

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Simple really. Glasfryn is proud to be a republican apparently. He then follows it with a story alleging a royal beating animals. Presumably he doesn't like royals because they (allegedly) beat animals. Seems a bit of an arbitrary basis for your political opinions but there you go... and I just wondered what he would do if he came across a heterosexual man beating a dog...would he hate heterosexuality? would he hate men?

'sake. Why am I even bothering in this thread? Yep....all royals are bad dog-beaters and all republicans are noble and upright law-abiders. Like that well known republican, Norman Baker.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
All this complaining sounds a bit like the fuss kicked up over Ross and Brand when nobody actually heard it at first. Besides he says he was breaking up a fight. But never mind about innocent until proven guilty and all that...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Simple really. Glasfryn is proud to be a republican apparently. He then follows it with a story alleging a royal beating animals. Presumably he doesn't like royals because they (allegedly) beat animals. Seems a bit of an arbitrary basis for your political opinions but there you go... and I just wondered what he would do if he came across a heterosexual man beating a dog...would he hate heterosexuality? would he hate men?

'sake. Why am I even bothering in this thread? Yep....all royals are bad dog-beaters and all republicans are noble and upright law-abiders. Like that well known republican, Norman Baker.

I have been an animal lover and a republican for a very long time (one I'm sure my mother will forgive me for one,the other would make her turn in her grave) it just so happens that the two have come together

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am a big Dog lover but this is a NON news story. Like the Israeli's bombing the shit out of the Palestians again for example.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here