Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Major, Major Dilema

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Okay, so here's the issue. Not only have I had to cope with my older sister marrying a palace fan, it now transpires that my 18 year old step-daughter, who I love as if she were my own child, has potential boyfriend material who is a Palace fan. Good folk of NSC, what am I to do? How do I cope with it? Do I disown her? What? Help! He was even invited into our house yesterday FFS.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Surely all dads are meant to put the fear of God into his daughters boyfriends? So, you're well within your rights to have a quiet chat with him somewhere nice and secluded, and just lay down the law a little bit. Make it clear there is to be no Palace talk in the house, or around you, and that should be sufficient. :thumbsup:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As I have stated before my own flesh and blood is a Pilarse fan and his 21st was 26 Oct ... Can you imagine

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:needpics:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh my giddy aunt! My dilema pales into insignificance. You have my deepest sympathy.

If he'd said Arsenal, gay, liberal or American, but no, Pilarse ... and to top it all he's a nice lad and, other than this, I'm really proud of 'im

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
This week I looked after a child whose dad (a West Ham fan) works in the commercial department of Crystal Palace FC. I am still working out how to maximise the full potential of this contact with our foes.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
You poor bastard

There are moments of joy and the bottom line is I hold the balance of power in. Ash terms, by the time he takes over the business we will be in the Premiership and the scum will be in the Blue Sq

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here