Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mahmoud Dahoud (Loaned to VfB Stuttgart 31/01/24)

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
That's assuming he'll be ahead of gross and gilmour
I’m not saying that. I’m sure you are aware, but all four will be rotated. We know that from the previous 2 weeks. He‘ll be best paired with Baleba. But what I am sure is he’ll have his part ro play and will stand up to it. What do you reckon?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've seen more natural abilty and quality from 20 mins of Baleba than I have in all of Dahouds matchss since he joined.

That said, the CMs have the biggest learning curve of all the outfielders and I think Dahoud will play his part this season. With Biss, Mac and Caicedo we have been spoilt.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Think he needs to hit the gym and do the strength work that has seen many of our players before him improve. Few months and think he’ll be fine.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The fact that DZ trusts him says a lot. Same with Buonanotte, who isn't pulling up any trees but clearly has the manager's backing

I don't know how much he trusts Buonaotte. Before today he's hardly featured compared to everyone else and was hooked at HT.

It was reliably reported during the transfer window that Buonanotte was a candidate to go out on loan; unfortunately Enciso's injury put paid to that. He could really do with playing regularly. RDZ has tended to use him in the "Solly March" position, which I doubt is utilising his strengths particularly.

It's easy to forget that he is the same year (in football terms) as the likes of Jack Hinshelwood, Joshua Duffus and Ruairi McConville - who are able to develop out of the limelight in the U-23s (of course, Evan Ferguson is the same age group but he's simply a freak). Buonanotte is a year younger than the likes of Andrew Moran, Casper Nilsson and Marcus Ifill. I hope our fans are sensible enough to give him time and accept he's not going to be a Premier League world-beater overnight.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It was reliably reported during the transfer window that Buonanotte was a candidate to go out on loan; unfortunately Enciso's injury put paid to that. He could really do with playing regularly. RDZ has tended to use him in the "Solly March" position, which I doubt is utilising his strengths particularly.

It's easy to forget that he is the same year (in football terms) as the likes of Jack Hinshelwood, Joshua Duffus and Ruairi McConville - who are able to develop out of the limelight in the U-23s (of course, Evan Ferguson is the same age group but he's simply a freak). Buonanotte is a year younger than the likes of Andrew Moran, Casper Nilsson and Marcus Ifill. I hope our fans are sensible enough to give him time and accept he's not going to be a Premier League world-beater overnight.
No chance!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here