Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maheta Molango

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bwian said:
This is great-you don't get this on any other Albion site:lolol: I am so glad NSC is back:laugh:

Pleasure is all ours :blush:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Bwian said:
That and the fact that neither of them are actually anything close to being good.....

:lolol: :lolol:

well said

Kukev31 said:
Does seem a bit strange that we would give Molango a three year deal with good money. When we are struggling for cash and he was an unproven foreigner who might not settle.

Please don't believe he's on good money just because one person said so.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
London Irish said:
Please don't believe he's on good money just because one person said so.

I think he's probably on pittance by Championship standards but then so too are most of our players, I suspect.

:ohmy:

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Whatever money Molango is or isn't on, we could have at the very least signed someone else.

Thus far this looks one of the worst signings since Man U picked up Garry Birtles from Forest for about £500,000 a goal.

I don't buy this 'he hasn't earned it yet'. I didn't want him to have to earn it. I wanted him to have been scouted properly, and arrive ready to play in the Championship. Or get someone who was.

Either play him, or admit the whole thing was a monumental f***-up and ship him out before he and everyone else gets too pissed off.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I would hardly call it a monumental f*** up. It's not as if we forked out for him, and at any rate I think there is still time for him to come good.

Patience is a virtue and all that...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
He was at the game today & a guy near me went & asked him why he wasn't involved. Apparently he's got a slight groin strain. Dat's what he said!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
A badly-needed striker arrives and plays a couple of games in an entire season, very little of which was down to injury. What would you call it?

I don't want Molango to be a flop. I don't want any Albion signing to be a flop. But in order to know one way or the other, he has to play at least occasionally. If he isn't playing, he should be sold and replaced.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I'd love to know the truth about him, cos he looked the business in his one decent game at Reading. He looked to be really enjoying himself as well, getting the crowd going & stuff. Just WTF is going on with our "one for the future?"

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
to be honest i thought on the opening day at Reading last year he looked like a crowd pleaser and really not that bad at all..........

And in the home game against coventry he nearly scored with a very cheeky flick......

Then nothing since

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I just think he seemed a bit lightweight, I think we need to get him kicked about a bit in the reserves to toughen him up a bit, then i think he might actually be pretty good. He does seem to have a bit of skill and flair in my opinion.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
KinkyGoebels said:
Heard he was on the way out last friday but didnt want to leave

Which may explain why he hasn't gone out on loan?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:
Which may explain why he hasn't gone out on loan?

Going out on loan would be a good move for him, even if he doesn't want to leave... a good chance to show what he can do...

Tooting Gull said:

Thus far this looks one of the worst signings since Man U picked up Garry Birtles from Forest for about £500,000 a goal.

I don't buy this 'he hasn't earned it yet'. I didn't want him to have to earn it. I wanted him to have been scouted properly, and arrive ready to play in the Championship. Or get someone who was.

Either play him, or admit the whole thing was a monumental f***-up and ship him out before he and everyone else gets too pissed off.

I thought I had missed NSC... until I read this inflammatory heap of steaming horseshit.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
he looked alright against spurs this morning in the peace cup !:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The fact is, nobody knows how he compares to our other forwards because we haven't seen him.

If he doesn't start and doesn't put any effort into training then how the hell did he get injured. Kitson clearly passed the baton to the boy on his way out last summer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here