Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Maheta Molango

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Not featured in any of the pre season games so far.

He cannot be in the McGhee's plans.

He's got to be on his way out. Would another league team want him?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Ernest said:
He hasn't been given a chance by the lardy Jocko buffoon, he would have been top scorer last season in my opinion :angry: :angry: :angry:

That settles it then. :lolol:

You have to be realistic and say players earn their chances in their performances in training. Plenty of doomed players have recovered under McGhee - Virgo, Hammond, etc - and maybe now Jarrett. If Molango isn't been given the chance, I would leave open the possibility that perhaps he hasn't earnt it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
London Irish said:
You have to be realistic and say players earn their chances in their performances in training. Plenty of doomed players have recovered under McGhee - Virgo, Hammond, etc - and maybe now Jarrett. If Molango isn't been given the chance, I would leave open the possibility that perhaps he hasn't earnt it.

exactly - mcghee has shown if you eanr the opportunity you will get it. obviously molango hasnt done enough to eanr it yet

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brighton Boy said:
according to a mate of mine who works at the club...... a spanish 2nd division side tried to sign him but he didnt want to go

Danny Seagull said something similar.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i also know that he is on suprisingly good money and isnt the best trainer hence why he hasnt been given the chance........

So he knows hes got another 2 years with nothing but the easy life and getting alot of money for it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton Boy said:
i also know that he is on suprisingly good money and isnt the best trainer hence why he hasnt been given the chance........

So he knows hes got another 2 years with nothing but the easy life and getting alot of money for it

tosser

he should be working hard to get into the team. no wonder marky mac hasnt given him a chance then

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brighton Boy said:

Really? The person who mentioned an Argentian to me today has also told me that Mahe is on little money.
He does get a goal bonus though (which has only been paid once of course)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
If I was Molongo I wouldn't stay a minute longer in a place I wasn't wanted :angry: :angry: :angry:

That's a bit rich coming from you :lolol: :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
Really? The person who mentioned an Argentian to me today has also told me that Mahe is on little money.
He does get a goal bonus though (which has only been paid once of course)
Indeed, I would've thought him and Jarrett were on low wages since they got 3 year deals.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A three year deal for Molango. Not one of McGhee's better decisions.

:nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Zebedee said:
A three year deal for Molango. Not one of McGhee's better decisions.

:nono:

we shall see - there is still time

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ernest said:
If I was Molongo I wouldn't stay a minute longer in a place I wasn't wanted :angry: :angry: :angry:

Beach Hut said:
That's a bit rich coming from you :lolol: :lolol:

This is great-you don't get this on any other Albion site:lolol: I am so glad NSC is back:laugh:

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Does seem a bit strange that we would give Molango a three year deal with good money. When we are struggling for cash and he was an unproven foreigner who might not settle.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Indeed, I would've thought him and Jarrett were on low wages since they got 3 year deals.

That and the fact that neither of them are actually anything close to being good.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here