Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo out petition

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Strike said:
Its only a minority that want him out, regardless if its NSC etc. FACT, most Albion fans I have chatted too when out lately, want him to stay. He should only be fired if we struggle in League 1 next season.

Most want him to stay, but an increasing number want him to go, hence the petition. Hardly a crime

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not saying that am i ?,its the fact they need to get fans from other clubs that have no idea about this club to sign,perhaps giving a very false poll or petition

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Strike said:
Its only a minority that want him out, regardless if its NSC etc.

You reckon? It seems NSC is actually the last real bastion of support for McGhee - the overwhelming majority of fans I speak to want him out, and that was before Sunday's nadir; I can't imagine there are any more than a small minority still supporting him now. Still, bury your head in the sand if you want.

FACT, and all that ...

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Anyhoo, it's not like either of our perspectives prove anything in a wider sense.

Certainly though, there weren't too many people sticking up for McGhee when he left the pitch on Sunday to a background of booing and volleys of abuse.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Repugnant Toad said:
Anyhoo, it's not like either of our perspectives prove anything in a wider sense.

Certainly though, there weren't too many people sticking up for McGhee when he left the pitch on Sunday to a background of booing and volleys of abuse.

don't think it was just the manager, but the players as well.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I like this one, not everyone against him then!

114. Mrs McGhee. I love my little chubby chops, leave him alone.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Hmmmm.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nothing like ridiculous witch hunt to get things going on a tuesday morning.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I am sure this will get a mention in the ARGUS tomorrow.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here