Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Magoo MUST go - official ARS thread

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What a surprise that the Spurs reserve player doesn't not want to come here on loan and play for a lardy Jocko fool, no doubt Mr Barnard has heard abour Magoo's behaviour on the bus and has noted the many long distance away games coming up and didn't FANCY thumbing a lift home from Plymouth.
Well enough is ENOUGH and it's time for that potless pillock Dick Tight to open his wallet take out £9 or preferably £18 and buy Magoo and the Clipboard Kid a National Express £9 go anywhere ticket as far from Withdean as the offer allows. We have no chance of AVOIDING relegation with this pair of clueless chumps in charge and if Dick Tight wants to see how it is done then he should take a look at Watford.
A year ago they were in a similar position with a manager who took them to the FA Cup semi final and people talked about him like the IDIOTS on here talk about Magoo but the chairman could see they were going down and had the COURAGE to do something about it. When he appointed Boothroyd everyone except knowledgable football BRAINS like me said who ? But I could see he was a TRIED and TESTED one for the future and it's time we did the same , SACK the Scottish tub of lard and give the job to Dean Wilkins.
Dick Tight now has 3 days to do the RIGHT thing and SACK the Scot and if he doesn't then I promise no I GUARANTEE I will unleash a massive no a GIGANTIC protest on Saturday .

MAGOO MUST GO :angry: :angry: :angry:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Ernest said:
What a surprise that the Spurs reserve player doesn\'t not want to come here on loan and play for a lardy Jocko fool, no doubt Mr Barnard has heard abour Magoo\'s behaviour on the bus and has noted the many long distance away games coming up and didn\'t FANCY thumbing a lift home from Plymouth.
Well enough is ENOUGH and it\'s time for that potless pillock Dick Tight to open his wallet take out £9 or preferably £18 and buy Magoo and the Clipboard Kid a National Express £9 go anywhere ticket as far from Withdean as the offer allows. We have no chance of AVOIDING relegation with this pair of clueless chumps in charge and if Dick Tight wants to see how it is done then he should take a look at Watford.
A year ago they were in a similar position with a manager who took them to the FA Cup semi final and people talked about him like the IDIOTS on here talk about Magoo but the chairman could see they were going down and had the COURAGE to do something about it. When he appointed Boothroyd everyone except knowledgable football BRAINS like me said who ? But I could see he was a TRIED and TESTED one for the future and it\'s time we did the same , SACK the Scottish tub of lard and give the job to Dean Wilkins.
Dick Tight now has 3 days to do the RIGHT thing and SACK the Scot and if he doesn\'t then I promise no I GUARANTEE I will unleash a massive no a GIGANTIC protest on Saturday .

MAGOO MUST GO :angry: :angry: :angry:

:lolol:

Surely it can\'t be as big as the last one?!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
:clap: :clap: :clap:

the promise of a GIGANTIC protest must produce some response (maybe the clown will draw inspiration from his eggchasing compatriots, play people in their correct positions and send them out onto the pitch with a gameplan they believe in ...)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Good on you Ernest. I look forward to watching your ars on Saturday. :clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Whilst I don't agree 100% with the ARS manifesto. If we lose on Saturday and potentially find ourselves 6 points into the relegation zone I tihnk the rumblings might be a little more than just the sound of Ernests big protest.

Failure to control his own players
Failure to sign any new players
Failure to get current players playing to the bes tof their abilities
Failure Failure failure

Seems to be a word used a lot when refering to MCGhee at the moment.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
:yawn:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
:yawn:

"Boring, Boring Ernest!"

Even Stan Boardman had more original material than you mate.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
tinx said:
Whilst I don't agree 100% with the ARS manifesto. If we lose on Saturday and potentially find ourselves 6 points into the relegation zone I tihnk the rumblings might be a little more than just the sound of Ernests big protest.

Failure to control his own players
Failure to sign any new players
Failure to get current players playing to the bes tof their abilities
Failure Failure failure

Seems to be a word used a lot when refering to MCGhee at the moment.

Withdean, lack of money, blah blah f***ing blah.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
That lack of money bollocks will never cut it with me after splashing out £150k on erm, what's the fella's name.

Sid James

Nov 14, 2005
Thank you for putting yourself out for the cause Ernest.

Another protest = definate 3 points.

Hopefully CKR can bag a couple to complete your afternoon.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
We expected to go down anyway, so you can't complain.

:jester:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
There you go 'Ernest the one joke wonder'

Give it a rest:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Took you off it yesterday to have what seemed like an intelligent debate..

Dont Worry your back on it.

You've been peddling the same tired 'joke' for more than 6 months now. You need a new script writer :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here