Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann potentially found

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They murdered their child - then buried her ? On a family holiday with friends. Then buried her. Over the course of an evening where they were having dinner with their friends.

Anyway - I am out of this thread.
All I'm saying is the parents can't be removed from the enquiry just because any potential actions of theirs, don't make sense to right minded thinking.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
What a stupid thing to say, apart from heer parents there are millions of people who would love to see an (unlikely) happy ending to this story.

Agree completly, appreciate a laugh and joke but this is a small child, wether it be her parents killed her in an accident/fit of rage, or she was carried off by strangers whatever happened, its tragic and not to be mocked or as you put "nobody gives a f***"

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Agree completly, appreciate a laugh and joke but this is a small child, wether it be her parents killed her in an accident/fit of rage, or she was carried off by strangers whatever happened, its tragic and not to be mocked or as you put "nobody gives a f***"

I know mate, if only people would stop for a second and imagine the perpetual hell that her parents must face every day.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
1 girl out of thousands that has gone missing.....and she is the only one in the press ALL the time? why? maybe because her aristocratic "in with the elitists" parents were in on the sacrifice (child sacrifice is rife if one just does a few mins research). they keep harvesting emotional pain and sadness thro her photo.

sounds crazy to most, but just look into the eyes of her parents......all probably planned before she was born.

THE MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY – A CONSPIRACY OFÂ*SILENCE McCann Exposure: Exposing myth, distortion, corruption and truth
OT- Conspiracy theories. The Madeleine McCann case in General Discussion on Free Katie Forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrK9cikjXAQ

there is so much to this case, so many cover ups.

1 girl out of thousands that has gone missing.....and she is the only one in the press ALL the time? why? maybe because her aristocratic "in with the elitists" parents were in on the sacrifice (child sacrifice is rife if one just does a few mins research). they keep harvesting emotional pain and sadness thro her photo.

sounds crazy to most, but just look into the eyes of her parents......all probably planned before she was born.

THE MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY – A CONSPIRACY OFÂ*SILENCE McCann Exposure: Exposing myth, distortion, corruption and truth
OT- Conspiracy theories. The Madeleine McCann case in General Discussion on Free Katie Forum

That's it, I'm convinced.

Not that Madeline was sacrificed, that you are certifiable.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

I'm almost certain this guy did it....

article-2136289-12CE0EDA000005DC-856_634x1206.jpg

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Dont leave your kids alone when you go out for dinner is probably the morale to this story :facepalm:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

ffs murray

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

WOW

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

What an absolute plum! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Actually I reckon Maddie's parents are LIZARDS. :thumbsup:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
54 minutes? Do me a favour... plum.

that movie shows CLEARLY that members of gov and the justice system cover up child sacrifices.....you jump to insults as you have not the openness to perceive information that does not fit with your brick walls of beleif systems.....this, makes you....

....a lemon.

lemon.jpg

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I think you might be on to something here, I don't suppose chemtrails handily link up into it somewhere to make it doubly convincing?

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I think you might be on to something here, I don't suppose chemtrails handily link up into it somewhere to make it doubly convincing?

nahh, the chemies are probably to stop the crazy solar flares and dont tell anyone due to panic.........(note m and x class flares this week).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here