Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Madeleine McCann potentially found

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I guess that "take responsibility for many aspects of their lives" says it all as , clearly, the aspect they have neglected is the ability to defend their world view with anything like objective reason or rational thought. At a guess I would also argue that the other aspects are the ability to form a meaningful relationship with women and getting out more.

Your match.com profile must be a hoot.

strange post......how can you possibly...

a) think that people who think 7/7 was an inside job not be attractive or in demand by the opposite sex?

b) think that anyone who has changed their life based on information gained through their life, will not have done so using discernment and reasoning?

a very odd post.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
I guess that "take responsibility for many aspects of their lives" says it all as , clearly, the aspect they have neglected is the ability to defend their world view with anything like objective reason or rational thought. At a guess I would also argue that the other aspects are the ability to form a meaningful relationship with women and getting out more.

Your match.com profile must be a hoot.

a) think that people who think 7/7 was an inside job not be attractive or in demand by the opposite sex?

b) think that anyone who has changed their life based on information gained through their life, will not have done so using discernment and reasoning?

a very odd post.

What I love about conspiracy theorists is that it's an all or nothing thing. They believe every crackpot theory going without argument. I bet if I had the time or inclination to put together a YouTube video claiming the earth was flat I would have Brunswick and The Truth as followers within hours.

Someone did that with a video on the collapsing towers. He produced a patently stupid video claiming the towers had been brought down by controlled demolition, posted it on youtube and within an hour or so it had appeared on abovetopsecret as a new video telling the truth by an insider.

He then revealed the entire thing was a hoax and guess what?

Not a single wingnut believed him. As far as I know (this was about 5 years ago and I can't recall all the details anymore) his spoof video is still being claimed by wingers as the 'truth' in spite of everything he says to the contrary.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

a very odd post.

I put it directly to you Brunswick. Do you have a bird?

How, exactly has being cognisant of the "big picture" changed your life? Has it actually benefited you in any way whatsoever? It seems to have made you pretty obnoxious if that's an improvement.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here