Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He looks like John Gregory's father

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Eastleigh Seagull said:
certainly isnt his natural colour - arsehole

Like Coppell he has no moral fibre....but he's got plenty on his head:lolol: :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Grecian 2000.

Utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter tter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter utter TWAT.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
How can someone who publicly states that after the Pardew experience they will not do the same thing to another club and approach a manager under contract.....and then turn round and do exactly that? He admits that he is not a football fan 'but does get excited when Reading win' What an absolute CVNT

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Trigger said:
Yes, sorry about that title, it just seemed so appropriate at the time...

:jester:

Don't be!

If ever there was a case for legitimate use of the c-word it's that ****.:salute: :salute: :angry: :angry: :salute: :salute:

Platypuss

Oct 2, 2003
"How can someone who publicly states that after the Pardew experience they will not do the same thing to another club and approach a manager under contract.....and then turn round and do exactly that?"

He has always said that he would approach a club officially and ask permission to speak to their manager. If told "no", he he would look elsewhere.

Stop trying to re-write history, it makes you look incredibly petty and small-minded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here