lyrics to the norths ultra style song

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Odd... That video really does sound like there's about 5 people singing - it sounded really loud from down in row I...

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Odd... That video really does sound like there's about 5 people singing - it sounded really loud from down in row I...

That's hilarious. Whoever took that video must have been inches away from me! I'm just off camera and can hear myself singing! Sorry everyone, Bono ain't my cousin!! What a few pints of Harveys can do to english-reserve eh?! At times there were just 5 of us singing it - but because East London and TomySuperCup just kept going until everyone joined in - what determination, that's how to launch a new chant - it caught on. But think this video footage was taken early on in the 15mins or so none stop chanting the NSK did until it took off.

Brilliant day!

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
yeah it was my old man filming it and it was fairly near the beginning of it, but by the end we were partying with it :) Jus thought i'd post the vid so ppl can hear it (kinda) and learn it for Donny! Good luck lads enjoy (oh and if anyone in the north stand fancies giving up their st, let me know ;) )

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I havn't read every message (its very long), but I read th first few pages, which suggested making our own unique chant. The one I would like to hear is to the tune of we all stand togeather by Paul McCartney.
Tony Bloom
Gus Poyet
Albion fans at home and the game
side bt side
chant by chant
we all stand togeather.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
That's hilarious. Whoever took that video must have been inches away from me! I'm just off camera and can hear myself singing! Sorry everyone, Bono ain't my cousin!! What a few pints of Harveys can do to english-reserve eh?! At times there were just 5 of us singing it - but because East London and TomySuperCup just kept going until everyone joined in - what determination, that's how to launch a new chant - it caught on. But think this video footage was taken early on in the 15mins or so none stop chanting the NSK did until it took off.

Brilliant day!

It was a good effort,.. anything is better than the continuous Waaaiiillllll-bbiiooonnn!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Left at 9am and now back here early afternoon. Did you have a good morning selling lucky heather down at the precinct? OBSESSED.

And SO JEALOUS it's ridiculous. Haven't laughed at Palace fans this much in years. :lolol:

Funnily enough, I spoke to a couple of neutral supporters the other day who regularly go to Palace games as they're their local team, and both said that Palace fans were jealous of us. And, hilariously, they said that the atmosphere at Selhurst sucked the life out of them, week in, week, week out. It was that dull.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
And SO JEALOUS it's ridiculous. Haven't laughed at Palace fans this much in years. :lolol:

Funnily enough, I spoke to a couple of neutral supporters the other day who regularly go to Palace games as they're their local team, and both said that Palace fans were jealous of us. And, hilariously, they said that the atmosphere at Selhurst sucked the life out of them, week in, week, week out. It was that dull.
Of course they did:facepalm:
I would rather look at the forums of leicester,Derby,Cardiff,Swansea,Sheff.united, etc. than believe your made up mates.
In a internet poll on a championship forum we got voted second best behind leeds.
Here's an article by one of your own.
Crystal Palace Ultras

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Videos always sounds better out of the section...

I think both songs sound sh*t to be honest, both I mean Brighton and Pal*se. I cringed when everyone started signing it. But it is one of those things, when everyone starts singing peope join in.. i resisted this time, but if it grows I can see myself hypocritically joining in.

The only bit that doesn't sound too wimpish is our version of it with the last bit.. "Sea, Sea, Sea" when sang loud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here