Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
You very sad Gay boys You cant even come up with your own song Wait till you play us and hear it sung properly. Have a good evening with your Boyfriends xxxxx

Said the St Pauli fan to some Nigels in Croydon

You've lost "your" little song, now man the f*** up until we beat the shit out of you both on and off the park

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No they don't you fool

Fool lol - good one.

Stevenage started the song and it's caught on as lots of clubs DO sing it.

It's a bit like Palace copying the hark now here song from us and just switching the names - oh hold on that's a lot worse :facepalm:

Man U sing Build a Bonfire - mmmmm

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Early Doors

Coach
Sep 15, 2003
Horsham
QUOTE=The TWat;4265892]You very sad Gay boys You cant even come up with your own song Wait till you play us and hear it sung properly. Have a good evening with your Boyfriends xxxxx[/QUOTE]

Top user name :thumbsup:

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
So err, what stand do we say when we're away from home? :jester:

Oo since we have been talking about the amex so much i forgot about away games , cant wait to get this going at fratton park !

Lush

Mods' Pet
If away fans start up their (very gay) "we love you, we love you" song :safeway: (Palace or otherwise) should we have a reply?

What about:

We are the North Stand, the North Stand, the North Stand
The North Stand of the Albion, the Albion, the Albion,
And we're gonna beat you, beat you, beat you
Cos that's the way you like it, like it, like it...

tom26

May 14, 2004
Lewes Road, Brighton
Had no idea at all Palace sing it (with cringeworthy lyrics) but it's a good tune. Definitely ought to nick it so we can finally make it famous in England too - otherwise it'll never get an airing in the Premier League.

LOL at THIS

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I was in the north stand row z for the spurs game, i have to say it was electric! When we were singing the tune at the end of it everyone started jumping up and down and clapping! It was a right party which is how every game should be imo! Who actually cares if Palace amongst other teams have sung it before us?? We have an original version of it and it did wonders for the atmosphere! That and "Were the right side, were the right side, were the right side brighton boys!" I dont know how loud it sounded to everyone else in the stadium but to me that was the loudest of our songs :) Am gutted i wont be their week in week out because it was a thouroughly enjoyable afternoon and an amazing experience, considering i was at the goldstone as a kid, gillingham and then the withdean! I dont think any true albion fan could honestly say they werent moved! It was hair raising and definitely one to remember! As for the song, wherever it started, weve made it our own and it was truely class!!

For my first post that was a bit of an essay, but some things need to be said :)

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
I have uploaded a clip of the song on saturday to youtube, im too new to post a link so go on youtube and search Brighton & Hove Albion North Stand Song! Enjoy :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have uploaded a clip of the song on saturday to youtube, im too new to post a link so go on youtube and search Brighton & Hove Albion North Stand Song! Enjoy :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here