Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lyrics on the screen

What do you think about the chants that appeared on the big screens?

• Like - please keep

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Don't like - please get rid of now

Votes: 86 95.6%

• Total voters

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
How about, next time they put up song graphics we all do very loud collective shhhh's and then stay quite for a minute.

Someone might get the message

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Found this really embarrassing last night! Next a drum, then a band, then goal music. The steady decline to being like all other new stadiums!!

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Wasn't the reason for this something to do with all of the complaint about the poor songs in the ground,
I was a bit surprised that 'stand up if you hate palace' was the hot choice for Albion vs liverpool?

However, I'm not really in a position to influence and I don't know who is?

easy

Aug 19, 2011
East Stand: H Block
Wasn't the reason for this something to do with all of the complaint about the poor songs in the ground,

I remember reading on here some suggesting the to Good Old Sussex on the screen might be helpful, how that has translated into the words for Seagulls Seagulls is beyond me.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still don't get the problem (clearly I'm in the minority though), they are a bit of fun do no harm and to be honest do you really notice them. I was watching the game rather than the scoreboard (bar the replays)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So is the goal music going to be "Tom Hark" ? (obvious Brighton connection with The Piranhas)
Lyrics on the screen with a bouncy ball are only handy for GOSBTS to be sung at the correct pace and will they have f*** OFF PALACE , f*** OFF PALACE on the screen every time we sing it ?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Still don't get the problem (clearly I'm in the minority though), they are a bit of fun do no harm and to be honest do you really notice them. I was watching the game rather than the scoreboard (bar the replays)

Ahh come on fella its f***ing cringe on toast. Its everything thats shit about football that i always thought we were against....goal music, clackers, song lyrics, all seated stands :D

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
They must go. Embarrassing.

The seagulls chant is shit and embaressing,seagulls are a pest why are we named after them .Opposing fans take the piss and call us the pigeons,the fcuking idiot from the 70`s that gave us this nickname wants shagging

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have added a poll just for the sake if it. I think I know the answer though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here