Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lyrics on the screen

What do you think about the chants that appeared on the big screens?

• Like - please keep

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Don't like - please get rid of now

Votes: 86 95.6%

• Total voters

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
There wont be goal music stop worrying. The thing that makes me cringe the most is the pre-match build up when over the speakers it goes " put your hands up for Brighton " Seriously? :facepalm:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
It is shite and as well as that utterly pointless as obviously no one is going to sing what comes up on the screen.
You see this kind of thing at most clubs, I was happy that our screen was just showing teams and replays. Sort it out.

easy

Aug 19, 2011
East Stand: H Block
Before the turnstiles opened I saw them running those chants on the big screen and thought OH f*** NO!
The only one not used during the game (I think) was 'Oh Lord Gus Poyet'. Complete with a wobbly cartoon Gus head.
Really f***ing sad they used any of them, but the Gus one ALMOST had some comedy value.
GOSBTS, or none.

Was so embarrassing :facepalm:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Remove the lyrics immediately. Completely embarrassing, its football not a f***ing karaoke.

Those screens are terrific for the team lineups and the replays. Lets just leave it at that PLEASE.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Honestly couldn't give a f*** and didn't concern me one bit.

f*** sake, forget the bloody screens! Look at the players! Bloody Marvellous. Noone, Buckley, Vicente, LuaLua, Bridcutt!! Packed stadium. Amazing! Buzzing! :clap:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Pathetic at best and disgraceful and disrespectful at worst : for 20 decades whenever we get a corner it's 'Seagulls' and up pops Come on Albion instead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here