Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch to Forest then...

Sir Sarcy

Hip-Hopopotamus
Jul 10, 2003
The Field
My problem is that Joel Lynch should at the very least be playing in the starting 11 at left back.

He is, in my opinion, better than Richards and what is the point of having Richards in on loan when Lynch is there.

Whing, Elphick, Hawkins, Lynch has power pace speed and strength all over it.

......... Waits for the attacks for the Richards fans..........

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
My problem is that Joel Lynch should at the very least be playing in the starting 11 at left back.

He is, in my opinion, better than Richards and what is the point of having Richards in on loan when Lynch is there.

I can see why you called yourself sarcy.

Richards is OK.

Lynch is a pretty decent centre-back, but a lousy left-back.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008

I completely agree! Why upset a quality player who could potentially be huge for us in the future to bring in an average left back on loan. I would be absolutely gutted to lose Lynch.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Al, has it ever occured to you that people hold different opinions to you? and as they do, they are not automatically wrong?

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
im struggling to think of to many times the 1st time round that micky had this obvious keep the shirt policy? most managers have it to certain degree though.
as for joel im really disapointed to see him go thought him and tommy looked class togeather last season and all this arguing about who is better is pointlessthey have both looked quality no more so than when playing togeather

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Just a thought...

I would have used Lynch as bargaining power...surely Forest have a good midfielder or striker who we could have done with?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Oh I see, it's like this.

I disagree with someone, so therefore you assume I think they're wrong and not entitled to an opinion?
The Gaffer Is Right. You're Nothing But A Big Fat Bully. You Accused Sir Albion Of Not Supporting The Club Just Because He Disagreed With You, You Annoying Porky Shopkeeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here