Lynch to Forest then...

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
No he's not. We've had poll after poll on here and people just don't agree with you. Please stop pedalling this myth as a fact.

Not being funny but albion fans have a history of not being very good at judging players ability, I think Curbishly remarked on it when he was playing for us.

To me it seems most albion fans like headless chickens running around looking busy who deliver nothing but totatly overlook the more thoughtfull intuative players IMHO

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Agreed.

Adams has always had a keep the shirt policy.

Yet Lynch plays well at Northampton, then gets dropped for the Scunthorpe game. Work that one out.

Yes, he may be a bit immature but I think he's a right to be pissed off.

I just hope when he goes we get a good fee and a decent sell on clause.

Mind-meltingly and brain-fryingly simple. Lynch was only there as a cover. Defender gets back to 'fitness' and re-claims the shirt.

The place is not his by right, and by the sounds of things, had little intention of fighting for it. So he has little call for being pissed off.

It's a pity because he does offer something on the pitch. Sadly, he seems to offer something off it as well. Good luck to him if it works out for him at Forest, cos he's no use to us at present.

As for blaming Micky for this... risible.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Not being funny but albion fans have a history of not being very good at judging players ability, I think Curbishly remarked on it when he was playing for us.

To me it seems most albion fans like headless chickens running around looking busy who deliver nothing but totatly overlook the more thoughtfull intuative players IMHO

Bit like England fans then. No passion = no talent.

It was Andy Whing's man. Andy Whing therefore has the responsibility of marking that man. Andy Whing failed in marking his man.

How do you know it was Andy Whing's man? Are you in the know to Mickey Adams' tactics and team talks?
For all you and I know Whing could have been covering for Elphick, when Elphick should have been in the position.
Or you could be correct and Whing was the defender making the mistake.
I love this speculation!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
That's a fact is it?

I think it is a fair assumption seeing how Championship clubs have been interested in him which is a fact.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One thing in Lynch's favour is that he is a defender.

Not letting the truth get in the way of a good theory, I shall say:-

Albion defenders move up divisions.
Albion forwards move down.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
:clap:

I was just about to say a similiar thing myself. No-body on here knows what goes on all they can do is speculate. Lynch's attitude may be the problem or is not willing to put in the effort in training.

Yes but then aren't you now speculating?

Hence the word 'may' - I'm saying no-one knows! So to criticise Adams for 'driving out such a wonderful player' with lack of knowledge of the situation is ludicrous.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Did i say that ?

Nope, just said he isn't our most talented defender

But lets be honest, he probably is. Mentally not there yet but is good in the air, can tackle, is quick, tall, strong and is very good on the ball.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Mind-meltingly and brain-fryingly simple. Lynch was only there as a cover. Defender gets back to 'fitness' and re-claims the shirt.

The place is not his by right, and by the sounds of things, had little intention of fighting for it. So he has little call for being pissed off.

It's a pity because he does offer something on the pitch. Sadly, he seems to offer something off it as well. Good luck to him if it works out for him at Forest, cos he's no use to us at present.

Or he does not want to waste his time playing reserve team football twice a month collecting his pay packet.

Maybe he wants first team football, a team from a higher level think he is worth looking at.

Hawkins career is going one way and it's not up and will not be worth much to us when we want to get rid of him that said he will do a solid enough job.

I thought keep the shirt meant if you come in when a player is injured and you play well, you keep the shirt?
How come this didn't happen to Lynch after Northampton, also bearing in mind Hawkins was carrying a hernia injury.
This contributed to Hawkins having a nightmare against Scunthorpe IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here