Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lynch -being put up front, Why?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Easy 10
Playing defenders as strikers, midfielders as fullbacks, throwing in youngsters like Hinsh at centre-back (at CHAMPIONSHIP level), the various formations...no, its not always worked, but he's got it right a hell of a lot more often than he's got it wrong. McGhee has had to show flexibility and innovation with the squad - something he's also asked of his players, and they've responded and paid him back in spades.

THAT is the mark of a great manager.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Easy, had to be done

Blimey, you must have some time on your hands. How far back did you have to go to trawl THAT up ?!
That was at a time when what McGhee was trying with the squad was actually coming off, and it was working a lot more than it wasn't. Players were rising to the challenge, pulling together, responding and performing for McGhee. Unfortunately, for about the last season-and-a-half thats not been the case - its gone too far the other way. The result being complete capitulation and meek relegation last season, and some worrying signs continuing into this season.

Course I suppose if we've praised McGhee in the past for getting it right, that now means we've got to keep schtum and blindly support him when its all going wrong eh.

:rolleyes:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Don't be a tit, that is uncalled for. And lets be honest, it was a shambles before, during and after the substitution hence the 1-4 scoreline.

He was a tit first. :lolol: :p Besides, I said sorry to him to so no need to bring it up again. After the subs we did play better.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Turkey said:
After the subs we did play better.

Thats true, And had Lynch scored from 4 yards as most people should have then we would have been back in the game at 3-2.

A right pair of tits then.

Attachments

• blue_tits.jpg
    blue_tits.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 39

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kinky Gerbils said:
I dont think I have ever seen a manager use the press so much to talk about players.

Probably another golf course chat with his mate Naylor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here