Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LVCC - Sussex vs Lancashire - Hove (Starts 30/5/07)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its back.......

Attachments

• mmeter.jpg
    mmeter.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 217

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
goodbye championship trophy, it was nice knowing you :nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
U lot are so negative!:dunce:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Storer68 said:
doesn't really look like the cleverest decision to send them in.....

but two days to go yet

I think Grizzly was probably worried that with overhead conditions the wickets may tumble for us. It would have been more of a risk going into bat and losing it badly. We know the Lancastrians can score quickly if needed.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I blame the weather forecasters. Heavy showers; thunder is what they said. So Grizzly thinks that in the afternoon the skies will darken and the ball will swing. Yeah Right On. It was a lovely sunny day at Hove. My face is really sunburnt. Only pints of Harveys could defend my delicate skin!

Thought our bowling considering the pitch and weather was pretty good. Law doing his usual against Sussex

Charles Collvile from Sky was at Hove all day interviewing Prior/Adams/ Robinson/ and others. Flintoff arrived in the afternoon looking much better than his picture in The Argus this morning.

Lancashire will of course gain a mighty victory over country bumpkins Sussex, as is their right. Meanwhile hopefully another day tomorrow of Harveys and Canhams Mustard Sausage Rolls. It's a hard life supporting Sussex.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here