Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Town v Brighton & Hove Albion (Official Thread)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Rang again. Should be on in 2 minutes

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
This strange background noise is not typical of problems before. I am not optimistic and will listen to the Luton commentary.

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
I think this is my last year of paying for this crap SCR, I'm going to put my money towards Live TV then I might get to see a couple of games a year.

I think there have been more games starting late than there is the full game . and having to listen to the luton feed is just bad.....

Toronto FC play Beckham tomorrow should be fun....just signed Mr Ricketts from Barnsley and Robert from Derby see how they do

GO Seagulls Go

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Have rung again and they are going to check the connection again. If nothing after that, then its Seagull Worlds fault.
I told him there are 100s of us listening to Luton commentary and its crap.:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Have rung again and they are going to check the connection again. If nothing after that, then its Seagull Worlds fault.
I told him there are 100s of us listening to Luton commentary and its crap.:thumbsup:

Cheers - I presume they are able to contact PremiumTV quicker then we are.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the Luton coverage is HORRIBLE.......but at least we can hear 70% of it, with intermittent periods of annoyingness

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Cheers - I presume they are able to contact PremiumTV quicker then we are.

Yep, I have had plenty of rows with PTV when past commentaries have been lost, but I dont have a contact on match days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here