Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have nothing to add. I'm just testing this Tapatalk lark. Good innit.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I love Lua Lua

Sent from my IPhone in bed using my sticky fingers

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
I love Lua Lua

Sent from my IPhone in bed using my sticky fingers

I'm not sure

sent from my aging desktop that misses letters out making it look like I am on an Iphone with fat fingers but I still use it as my tiny android phone is charging and I can't be arsed to turn on my shiny new laptop!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll cast your mind back to January when we were raping the league, already Champions elect, and he was going at an assist a game, with the ink still drying on his bumper new contract at a club on the up with a new stadium less than 200 days away. He handed in a transfer request when Norwich, a club at the time with no guarantee of promotion came calling. Not a second's hesitation.
Now, they are in the Prem and want to spend seven figures on him. He clearly won't be a bench warmer, for a fee that big at the highest level of English football, he'll be playing. With, and against, the best. And you think now he isn't convinced?

I love EB and an attacking quartet of Kaz, Buckley, EB & Nooney to choose from from game to game would make my knickers fizzy. But face facts, EB would be MENTAL to turn Norwich down now. Double/triple wages and a GUARANTEE of playing in the top flight. He'll be gone by the end of next week, have no doubt about that*.

*DISCLAIMER: If he stays and proclaims his love for Brighton I will happily be proved wrong, more than happily in fact. But I'd be staggered.

I agree with most of your post except the highlighted bit. It was a massive decision for Benno and I think he was glad his mind got made up for him by us rejecting the bids. He certainly handed the request in with a very heavy heart and shakey hand 'm sure of that. (causiously)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here