Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lua lua signing problem????

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I heard from a RELIABLE source* that he FAILED his medical due to a BROKEN wrist. This injury has stopped him from SIGNING his contract.

*I made it up

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
In regard to the third paragraph surely KLL would not be able to sign a contract unless terms have already been agreed with Newcastle?

In my understanding there are 2 contracts (at least) to be agreed & signed. The player's terms can be signed without the club's terms being signed & visa versa. Once both are signed, that is when it becomes official. Please correct me if I am wrong, I am not 100% certain about this but have always thought this was the case...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...surely KLL would not be able to sign a contract unless terms have already been agreed with Newcastle?

such logical technicallities rarely interfer with the rumour machine.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
In my understanding there are 2 contracts (at least) to be agreed & signed. The player's terms can be signed without the club's terms being signed & visa versa. Once both are signed, that is when it becomes official. Please correct me if I am wrong, I am not 100% certain about this but have always thought this was the case...

I would have thought that there is no point a player discussion terms until the clubs have agreed, at least in principle. The actual "signing" could be a formatility in the end though.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I heard from a RELIABLE source* that he FAILED his medical due to a BROKEN wrist. This injury has stopped him from SIGNING his contract.

.......but even with a broken wrist I think I could manage "KLL" :)

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
So now the rumour is his 'agent' is not available during the peak period of player transfers. That would make him a pretty shit agent would it not??!!!

So we have a failed medical, southampton transfer hijack, agent on a stag trip......any advances?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
So now the rumour is his 'agent' is not available during the peak period of player transfers. That would make him a pretty shit agent would it not??!!!

So we have a failed medical, southampton transfer hijack, agent on a stag trip......any advances?

Aliens :dunce:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Yes - Kazenga Lua Lua is a figment of our imagination and doesn't actually exist.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

The agent failed a medical, so he hijacked an aircraft in Southampton airport full of lads on a stag trip?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

A man in back visited me last night, and told me that Kazenga was abducted by aliens yesterday afternoon, and won't be able to sign the contract until they return him from the mother ship. I shot the messenger of course.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing

Ill see you a failed medical, southampton hijack and agent away on stag trip and ill raise you the fact he's signed the transfers gone through but the club want to wait to announce it with the 3M man biggest most exciting signing in our clubs history.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The contract was signed, but they foolishly used invisible ink. They're now seeking legal advice as to whether it still stands.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Not necessarily, if the deal is all done except for actually signing it, and they know it'll be completed when everyone is available, why does he need to be around, unelss he has other players that need attention.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Not necessarily, if the deal is all done except for actually signing it, and they know it'll be completed when everyone is available, why does he need to be around, unelss he has other players that need attention.

So are you saying that KLL is his only client, so once he's sorted he can take the rest of the year off?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here