Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lua lua signing problem????

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4174558 said:
""negotiations" - Gus Poyet's reply when asked what was happening with LuaLua's expected move to #bhafc"

I'm sure it's still this people. The agent has probably talked him into demanding an extra £1k a week or something. We'll have him, I'm certain.

(Note - not claiming any sources or any other bullshit)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I know nothing about it, but when all parties want to do the deal, it normally happens pretty quickly - well, it seems to anyway. I can't imagine there can be too many difficulties with this one, unless he wants 10,000 red M&Ms in the dressing room after every match, and the club can't find anyone who can count that high.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
:down:

I expect better from myself, quite frankly.

:thumbsup:
On a more serious note, I have no knowledge of the KLL signing but just from general experience of watching protracted signings leak out into the media, the player almost always signs eventually...

It's very rare that a second club comes in and steals the player at the last minute; I guess it just ends up that the player and his agent get a few more quid. So I agree with those who are being optimistic and saying it's just a matter of time. Fingers crossed.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
What I heard yesterday afternoon is that KLL has signed his contract. That comes, indirectly, from a member of the first team squad.

Because of who it has come from, I can only assume that KLL himself has told said member of the first team squad that he will be playing for us next season. This means that the delays MUST be down to negotiations with Newcastle and not KLL.

This leads me to believe that the medical uncovered an issue, KLL agreed to whatever we needed to put into his contract in order to cover ourselves, and we are just knocking the price down with Newcastle.

The only fact in this post is in the top paragraph and the rest are my own assumptions.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
What I heard yesterday afternoon is that KLL has signed his contract. That comes, indirectly, from a member of the first team squad.

Because of who it has come from, I can only assume that KLL himself has told said member of the first team squad that he will be playing for us next season. This means that the delays MUST be down to negotiations with Newcastle and not KLL.

This leads me to believe that the medical uncovered an issue, KLL agreed to whatever we needed to put into his contract in order to cover ourselves, and we are just knocking the price down with Newcastle.

The only fact in this post is in the top paragraph and the rest are my own assumptions.

In regard to the third paragraph surely KLL would not be able to sign a contract unless terms have already been agreed with Newcastle?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here