Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua is coming

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I work for a removals company and there isn't a job in today, not that I need to justify myself to you. :salute:

Like I said, back on topic about Lua Lua please

You don't have to justify yourself DFP, you're a normal sound contributor.......

Got any jobs to pick up stuff in Newcastle yet!!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
So do you work or are you another Dole fiddler or just a lazy student?

You're posting at 11:13, so which one are you? I'm going for the dole fiddler.

Those in glass houses, etc.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
You don't have to justify yourself DFP, you're a normal sound contributor.......

Got any jobs to pick up stuff in Newcastle yet!!

Ha ha, cheers. No jobs from Newcastle yet but our company did move Ashley Barnes up from Plymouth. He didn't want his old dining table and chairs, so that is where I eat my dinner now :lol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I know this is fixtures, but just read this comment off the Argus site;

Incidentally, I'm still confused (not difficult) re the estimated £1,25M xfer fee... Go to

http://www.transferm
arkt.co.uk/en/kazenga-lualua/profil/spieler_52576.html

and you'll see that his contract is up in 3 weeks (30 june). Surely no-one is going to pay over a million for the sake of waiting 3 weeks... after all he says he wants to come regardless of who else may come in.

Any clarification?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Confidence is believing in yourself, arrogance is expecting other people to.

This is not arrogance, its confidence. :thumbsup:

I won't say that we will win the league, but I am highly confident that, with the squad that we are building, we will be up there competing with the best of em next season :O

now that analogy i like

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Incidentally, I'm still confused (not difficult) re the estimated £1,25M xfer fee... Go to

and you'll see that his contract is up in 3 weeks (30 june). Surely no-one is going to pay over a million for the sake of waiting 3 weeks... after all he says he wants to come regardless of who else may come in.

Any clarification?

He definitely still has a year left on his contract.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Any clarification?

This has come up a few times, I thought he was under contract for another year??
Edit. Giraffe beat me to it

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
KLL has one year left at NUFC.
Navarro has been invited back to pre-season to TRY to earn a new deal.
JAMIE SMITH has a contract to Christmas (I think)

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
This has come up a few times, I thought he was under contract for another year??
Edit. Giraffe beat me to it

Even if he's got a year left theyre not stupid Newcastle. For the sake of him going on loan or staying with them hardly playing and running down his contract to go for a free next year, i think they would choose the 500k-750k option. Seems sensible from a business point of view.

I think he's at a point in his Newcastle career where they should offer him a new contract if they think he's got a future in the premiership or sell him on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here