Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua: Brighton is the only club I fancy playing for if I can't play for Newcastle

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Argus:

Lua Lua returns to Withdean on Saturday with his agent and plan to meet with Gus Poyet.

Lua Lua ' I'm looking forward to coming down. I always follow Brighton. I keep in touch with the lads. I sent a text to Gus about getting promotion saying congratulations. Gus keeps in touch as well, asking how i'm doing. I'ts nice of him, he doesn't have to do it but thats the kind of man he is.

It's hard to say what will happen next season Let's wait and see, anything can happen.

But Brighton is the only club I fancy playing for if i can't play for Newcastle.

:clap: :clap:

Imagine that wide, spacious Amex :amex: pitch, with Lua Lua and Noone on opposite wings :drool::drool:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Sounds very promising if true. Hope it's not the Argus again just making things up.
We all knew he was coming to the game this Saturday, but if his agent is coming too, then fingers crossed that it's for more than just watching the game.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Pardew will recognise his value, may want him to stay and earn a place there ... if not (and not knowing when he's out of contract) he won't come cheap

Bloom wants a play-off place next season and I'm sure he knows we'll need players like Lua Lua to do that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Bloom wants a play-off place next season and I'm sure he knows we'll need players like Lua Lua to do that.

This.

Plus if Newcastle stay up then I reckon season long loan would suit both parties.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That's cheered me up. I think reading through the lines, it means that the only other manager he would play for is Gus Poyet (if he fails to get a place in a Premiership team).

What is his worth? It has to be more than Norwich were willing to pay for Bennett in my mind. Which will be too much.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
A loan could work out well ... develop him yet further to the final product ... absolutely agree if we're to challenge he'll be a great addition, let's hope so

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here