Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

loyalty points????

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
All of your loyalty points are belong to us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Thinking about it , with the previous LP reduced in this way avoids the club having to list a dozen separate priority qualifying periods for any big games.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've put this together. I think this is how it works out:

loyalty points.jpg
(click to enlarge)

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
The above diagram sounds about right...

I had, and have renewed, my season ticket, and had 1320 points, so now have 1160 of the blighters :smile:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
To make things fair they shouldn't let non season ticket holders carry over any loyalty points from home league games

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
So you are not going to Charlton or Palace then?

May do Charlton, currently on a night shift would have to book holiday and hopefully by then I will be married so the wife will have a say in it, will not do Palace away.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Can't believe we're having this big panic again. As usual, it's not going to matter. If you are a STH, then you will be able to get a ticket to every away game you want to go to.

These loyalty schemes really don't mean much anyway, it's the same few thousand that go everywhere, it's not going to change.

When I don't get my ticket for selhurst I may refer to this to obtain it.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Can't believe we're having this big panic again. As usual, it's not going to matter. If you are a STH, then you will be able to get a ticket to every away game you want to go to.

These loyalty schemes really don't mean much anyway, it's the same few thousand that go everywhere, it's not going to change.

totally this, if you have a season ticket you have way enough points for anything, and if you are not a STH you don't. end of.

Stop the bickering, it's pathetic

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I had a Withdean ST and went to all home cup games last year
I also went to most aways yet only now have 1250 points. Can this be right?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
has anyone been given their loyalty points for HULL AWAY? I have bought my ticket from the club, going to the match tomorrow, but don't seem to have been credited yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here