Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Louis Theroux on the telly tonight...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Another brilliant programme. Louis is worth the licence fee on his own. Scarier than Philly in my opinion. I'm quite anxious about going again. I have been for a drive through Hillbrow and it does fell lawless.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I have been to some of the townships around Cape Town, none of them were anywhere near as scary as Hilltop...mind you, if I had seen that programme first I might have been a little more reluctant to make my visits.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
SA is building a load of camps for all those people you saw last night. When the world cup comes along the streets will be all nice, clean and welcoming on the TV.

The police are going to remove the problem and then let it all carry on business as usual when the tournament is finshed.

Johnnesburgh is the wost town or in City in SA, Cape Town however is a beautiful place!

A lot of problems in SA to be fair!

I have been to some of the townships around Cape Town, none of them were anywhere near as scary as Hilltop...mind you, if I had seen that programme first I might have been a little more reluctant to make my visits.

Hilltop? Hillbrow? Very dangerous place. My brother in law was a cook in a restaurant next door to hillbrow until recently. I would never walk through Hillbrow now and I would hesitate to drive through there after dark.

As for SA in general. Actually a nice place just as long as you keep your wits about you. Don't walk around showing off money. Drive defensively and make yourself aware of the laws and you'll be fine. For example if you have an accident while driving it is totally legal to drive off as long as you drive to the nearest police station to report the accident. I'm off back there in 8 days for the third time this year so will report back after xmas on how things are right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here