Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOUDEST noise/singing at bha away Games

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hello, knowing the lack of noise/atmosphere there will be at withdean, (apart from the hardcore singers in the south stand) it prompted me to remember our fantastic away support that seems so different to our home support. The truly deafening atmosphere our away support can generate is astounding. We dominate the atmosphere so much the home fans don't get heard and we sing over their team announcements :amex:

Obviously, Charlton, Southampton,tottenham and Villa stick out :albion1:

Also Wycombe and Millwall last season among others

Thoughts?

You are obviously young. Semi Final of the FA Cup at Highbury but one of the best ever was Bristol City away, the few weeks before the first REMF game. The atmosphere that day was absolutely brilliant!

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
The 4-1 midweek win at Orient about 4 years ago was superb atmosphere, never needed a drink so badly after a game!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The 4-1 midweek win at Orient about 4 years ago was superb atmosphere, never needed a drink so badly after a game!

This

The 3-3 at Leeds was pretty amazing as well. I've got some .WAV files I did on my phone from that day. 'Who the fuckin' hell are you' sounds particularly ROUSING

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This

The 3-3 at Leeds was pretty amazing as well. I've got some .WAV files I did on my phone from that day. 'Who the fuckin' hell are you' sounds particularly ROUSING

I think Charlie enjoyed that game too. :lol:

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Noise wise Posh and Southend are always the ones I love with the roofs turning the singing up to 11.

One of the best atmospheres was Northampton away a few years ago singing "Ooh what a feeling" at the steward who looked like Lionel Ritchie. I don't know why that stands out - was just one of those moments I guess. I also recall after the game the police marched us all back to the station with horses and dogs even though a lot of Brighton fans had parked at or near the ground. The singing and "banter" was pretty good though.

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
mine goes back to the 70's, midweek replay away at Derby County, absolutely amazing turnout for a midweek game. Motorway was blue and white, from lunchtime onwards and in Derby pub after, the locals said we were louder than any side they had visit them including Manure

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Southend 1st game of the season when Adams took off Kuipers at half time and replaced him with Cartwright. We lost but f*** me what a day! Boiling Sunshine, forresters bar full of strippers before the game, and rucks with mouthy southend fans after the game. Eventually got on a train to leave rather worse than wear only to be sitting next to Mark Cartwright himself! Top bloke by the way, and sorry Mark if i was pissed and naused you off!!!!!!!!

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
The Huddersfield 2-2 when Big Lloyd scored.

2000+ Albion fans doing the Owusu, Brilliant scenes.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Anfield fa cup 91 - awesome noise, deafened the Kop (?!)

Palace - the game with all the penalties 89? if there had been a roof we'd have taken it off.

Cambridge 97 - think it was the last away game before Donny & Hereford - not just for the noise but for the fact it was non-stop

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here