Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LOUDEST noise/singing at bha away Games

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Obviously the McShane night, The celebrations after the goal were mental, I was stood int he aisle and wehn we scored was bundled down at least ten rows with the surge of people.

The noisiest singing i can recall in recent years was when we played west ham and butters scored. My West Ham supporting mates in the home end said we were very impressive especially singing sussex by the sea and back then I am sure it as sung at a reasonable slower pace as well which always sounds so much more impessive.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Agree with Highway 61 Derby Away League Cup 1976. 4 trians ancoaches by the score. Apparently the largest away following at the Baseball Ground, numbering 7,500. I can still vivdly remeber the guy on the tannoy at half time telling us to shut up as he couldn't be heard...............q more noise a great night.

Palace when mcShane scored was a reminder what it used to be like.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Was that the Johnny Byrne late equaliser game?
If so yes, good shout.

Yes it was Stat B. Micky Small penalty 1st off then JB with a diving header as I remember it. Mental noise all the way through building up to the late goal.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
mine goes back to the 70's, midweek replay away at Derby County, absolutely amazing turnout for a midweek game. Motorway was blue and white, from lunchtime onwards and in Derby pub after, the locals said we were louder than any side they had visit them including Manure

Yes agreed!!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yes it was Stat B. Micky Small penalty 1st off then JB with a diving header as I remember it. Mental noise all the way through building up to the late goal.
I went fookin nut when that went in.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Watching the MNF on Sky has reminded me how bloody LOUD Stoke fans are. Really enjoyed the away games there for the atmosphere alone (we didn't do very well on the pitch)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here