Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Losing your virginity

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hungry Joe said:
I got pissed and shagged my mate's cousin in his Dad's garage in front of a whole party of people on my 15th birthday.

ps; that's my mate's Dad's garage, she was a girl, which was handy.

pps; I mean the girl I shagged was a girl, not my mate, he was a boy, and so was his Dad.

:lolol: Your sounding like David Brent, protesting your hetrosexuality. If you hadn't said so much, I would never have picked up on it.

When you say "in front of a whole party of people", were they actually stood around watching?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Gritt23 said:
:lolol: Your sounding like David Brent, protesting your hetrosexuality. If you hadn't said so much, I would never have picked up on it.

When you say "in front of a whole party of people", were they actually stood around watching?

True, maybe I just need to get it off my chest and get him on my back.

Yeah, most of them, some were even clapping politely.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hungry Joe said:
Yeah, most of them, some were even clapping politely.

Fantastic, as you change position and try a particularly inventive move, there is a smattering of applause, marvellous. When you finished did they hold cards up?

"9.5, 9.5, and a 9.8 from the British judge."

:lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hungry Joe said:
Not that I remember but I did bring the house (or garage) down when I ate the contents of the condom after they'd added Raspberry Ripple Ice Cream and Smarties to it.

WHAT ?!?!?!? :ohmy:

At 15, you had the good sense to wear a condom! I'm shocked.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Gritt23 said:
WHAT ?!?!?!? :ohmy:

At 15, you had the good sense to wear a condom! I'm shocked.

:) Yep, always been sensible like that. In true Porky's style we nicked the condoms from the Chemist on the way to the party. Ah, those were the days. She was a dirty girl and I can't even remember her name. She even slept with Ivor (my friend) who was related to her (not that night though....it was MY birthday).

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Hungry Joe said:
:) Yep, always been sensible like that. In true Porky's style we nicked the condoms from the Chemist on the way to the party. Ah, those were the days. She was a dirty girl and I can't even remember her name. She even slept with Ivor (my friend) who was related to her (not that night though....it was MY birthday).

Ah Joe, that's not clever, you should remember her name, it's a significant milestone in your life.

I remember the name of my first, Vicky. I should bloody know, I was also seeing her sister at the time, but getting no change out of her, as it were.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hungry Joe said:
I got pissed and shagged my mate's cousin in his Dad's garage in front of a whole party of people on my 15th birthday.

ps; that's my mate's Dad's garage, she was a girl, which was handy.

pps; I mean the girl I shagged was a girl, not my mate, he was a boy, and so was his Dad.

His dad was a boy?
I think you needed a ppps at least.

I lost my virginity at the 2005 BHA Sponsors Dinner.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my first conquest decided to record all the details in her diary,her mother promised to report me to the police if i ever went near her again, we were only 14,but her big sister was 17 and she was illiterate...........:lolol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
sydney said:
my first conquest decided to record all the details in her diary,her mother promised to report me to the police if i ever went near her again, we were only 14,but her big sister was 17 and she was illiterate...........:lolol:

Could you just clarify somthing please? Was the girl you shagged illiterate or was her sister illiterate?

Thanks in advance.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Could you just clarify somthing please? Was the girl you shagged illiterate or was her sister illiterate?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, when i saw you were the last poster i thought i'd find out how you lost yours

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Meade's_Ball said:
His dad was a boy?
I think you needed a ppps at least.

I lost my virginity at the 2005 BHA Sponsors Dinner.

So you were the dirty lucky sod under the table. You spilt my bloody champagne and DID YOU HAVE TO WIPE YOUR COCK ON THE TABLECLOTH AFTER YOU HAD FINISHED?:angry:

Not sure it will help our campaign much, but I lost mine at Falmer :D

.....that place with lots of 18-year-old girls also looking to lose it pretty quick in the first term.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I was 18 - I lost it to Jamie Morallee's cousin (when he played for Watford).

Football Focus was on in the background when I banged her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here