Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Losing your virginity

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Hungry Joe said:
Doug hasn't, but I think he may be fibbing in an attempt to get a BINT in his bed out of (falsey gained) sympathy, the rascal.

Damn, it was worth a try though. :lolol:

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
clapham_gull said:
I'm confused ..

.. MYOB has lost his virginity ?

No he hasn't. He's lost his size 12 shoes because his feet have grown to size 13, but he doesn't care because he's not superstitious.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
MYOB said:
Would now be a good time to point out that I'm 6 foot 5 and, bar having glasses, don't look anything like a stereotypical geek?

And that I can and have cycled 45 miles in a day, so I'm not particularly unfit or weak either...

Depends where you are. Speed dating yes, Gay Bar in Soho - probably not.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
MYOB said:
Would now be a good time to point out that I'm 6 foot 5 and, bar having glasses, don't look anything like a stereotypical geek?

And that I can and have cycled 45 miles in a day, so I'm not particularly unfit or weak either...

That explains it. Everyone knows that putting your balls on a saddle for 45 miles is going to turn you into a eunuch. Girls don't like that.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shropshire Seagull said:
He'll be fine, he's bound to have made a backup and kept it somewhere safe .... probably off-site

Quality. :lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Vlad the Impala said:
That explains it. Everyone knows that putting your balls on a saddle for 45 miles is going to turn you into a eunuch. Girls don't like that.

I can assure you're they're intact, and perfect working order...

I would run instead but I can't walk in a straight line (dyspraxia)...

So all we've actually established is that MYOB is tall, spends far too much time on his cycle saddle, which may be affecting his ability to walk, has Sideshow Bob's shoes and a girlfriend that likes whirling a handbag. Doug has attempted grooming with little success, HJ is impressed by feet bigger than his, and Vlad is hung like an ant. Sorry ANTelope.

No cherry busting stories though?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
MYOB said:

Unfortunately Mr. MYOB, that WAS the answer of a stereotypical geek though!

what a wally!
:lolol:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
How bizarre. I tried to start this thread, and did a big post, blah blah blah, but the site then went down on me (stop tittering at the back).

I guess it took my thread title, but didn't pick up my post how odd.

Anyway, for anyone who may be interested, the jist of it was basically, that on Saturday I found out that my best mate was clearing out his spare room to turn it into a nursery. Part of the clear out included the throwing away of the very bed I lost my virginity on way back when, 30th December 1987 to be precise.

I was round his place with my then girlfriend. We were all up in his room laughing and joking, drinking a little. As she became slightly more amorous than usual, I began to realise my luck was in, and marvellous scenes awaited me. My mate made himself scarce, leaving me to discover carnal delights.

I guess the bed carried a fair few memories for him as well, and almost certainly was the place he made the same discovery as I had done. Anyway, having moved out, and got married, he'd kept the bed in his spare room, but the day finally arrived when it took it's trip to the dumps.

Just wondered what stories others had on the subject.

Ahh, happy days.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I got pissed and shagged my mate's cousin in his Dad's garage in front of a whole party of people on my 15th birthday.

ps; that's my mate's Dad's garage, she was a girl, which was handy.

pps; I mean the girl I shagged was a girl, not my mate, he was a boy, and so was his Dad.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here