Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Losing your virginity

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Note that this thread was started by Gritt23. However, there were no posts in it. At all. Obviously, his post was deleted, but the thread was not, hence my post appears as being the first...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Bit like the one further down by Looney then?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Don't worry, MYOB, we all know you wouldn't have been able to start a thread about losing your virginity. Maybe in a few years. . .

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Vlad the Impala said:
Don't worry, MYOB, we all know you wouldn't have been able to start a thread about losing your virginity. Maybe in a few years. . .

You want my girlfriend to give you a handbagging, or would an all out cat fight with scratching be more of your level?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
MYOB said:
You want my girlfriend to give you a handbagging, or would an all out cat fight with scratching be more of your level?

You'd risk letting your girlfriend meet a real man?

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
MrV said:
WoooOOOooo

That's exactly what MYOB's girlfriend said last time I introduced her to Percy Penis.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
Hungry Joe said:
I thought you were an antelope.

No, just hung like one.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Blimey, don't start talking about wild animals and enlarged male organs otherwise you'll start giving Safeway IDEAS... :jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I haven't lost mine yet. Any offers?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Vlad the Impala said:
You'd risk letting your girlfriend meet a real man?

Would now be a good time to point out that I'm 6 foot 5 and, bar having glasses, don't look anything like a stereotypical geek?

And that I can and have cycled 45 miles in a day, so I'm not particularly unfit or weak either...

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
MYOB said:
Would now be a good time to point out that I'm 6 foot 5 and, bar having glasses, don't look anything like a stereotypical geek?

And that I can and have cycled 45 miles in a day, so I'm not particularly unfit or weak either...

But is your cock as big as Vlad's though? That's all that matters it seems (and antelope boy had the cheek to call me thick? ???).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here