Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lopez

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
There was a shirt with that name on display in the window of the Queens Road club shop last week so that fits in.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For those not on Twitter, here is his photo.

A2c8HYCCUAAP9Eg.jpg:large

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Think we may see a few fans with this on the back of their shirt. Wonder if they will make people call them Da-veed

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be honest Lopez looks better & sounds better than plan old DAVID

That would be the case if it was plain old David, but it's not, is it, it's a rolling, Spanish, David, which is entirely different :thumbsup:

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
It's mostly a continental thing where players elect to have their nickname or other random name put on their shirts, there's nothing to stop any of our players doing the same I imagine? Would be cool I think to see Kaz tearing down the wing crossing over for Macca to slot home.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
It's mostly a continental thing where players elect to have their nickname or other random name put on their shirts, there's nothing to stop any of our players doing the same I imagine? Would be cool I think to see Kaz tearing down the wing crossing over for Macca to slot home.

Didn't Neil Ruddock get into shit for having 'Razor' on the back during one game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here