Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lopez

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Because Hammond was signed 30 mins after Lopez NSC chat went nuts over Hammond signing Lopez got overlooked he will be an amazing signing takes a great free kick has great vision and very rarely gives the ball away

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
To be honest Lopez looks better & sounds better than plain old DAVID

Not gonna give away my own firstname as that would be totally unprofessional. All I will say is that there aint nothing plain about David you b*stard! It's better than bl**dy Tony.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Not gonna give away my own firstname as that would be totally unprofessional. All I will say is that there aint nothing plain about David you b*stard! It's better than bl**dy Tony.
:lolol:Sorry Dave , just not very Spanish though is it David just is not a flair name unlike Antonio (Tony or T ) for short

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
It's mostly a continental thing where players elect to have their nickname or other random name put on their shirts, there's nothing to stop any of our players doing the same I imagine? Would be cool I think to see Kaz tearing down the wing crossing over for Macca to slot home.

It would certainly make things easier for Aspinall!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Seems to be quite a trend amongst our super Spanish guys to put their Christian names on their shirts. We've got a Vicente, a Bruno and a David.
All we need now is a Pedro, a Pepe, and maybe a Juan.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Seems to be quite a trend amongst our super Spanish guys to put their Christian names on their shirts. We've got a Vicente, a Bruno and a David.
All we need now is a Pedro, a Pepe, and maybe a Juan.

Juan nil to the Albbbiiiooon
Juan nil to the Albbbiiiooon

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Well if he turns out to be better than Dobbie he will be something. A few people did say the same about Hoskins when he joined - it is difficult knowing in advance how people will settle and fit in. I hope you are right.

I work with a Blackpool fan who reckons dobbie will be the best player in the championship. If he gets anywhere close and Dave is better then it could be quite a arson.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Well if he turns out to be better than Dobbie he will be something. A few people did say the same about Hoskins when he joined - it is difficult knowing in advance how people will settle and fit in. I hope you are right.

I think over 150 appearances in La Liga and latter stages in European competition put our David as a much safer bet for succes than Will Hoskins couple of seasons in the english third division, but you're right there is always a settling in risk.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I think over 150 appearances in La Liga and latter stages in European competition put our David as a much safer bet for succes than Will Hoskins couple of seasons in the english third division,

That is very true .......... these are the great days. What makes it exciting is that I am still not sure how he ended up with us. Amazing.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I work with a Blackpool fan who reckons dobbie will be the best player in the championship. If he gets anywhere close and Dave is better then it could be quite a arson.

I knew his name, but did not really know much about Dobbie. He is simply the one player who is proven at the level we want to be playing this season.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
I have a gut feeling that Lopez is going to be the cream of our new signings.

Same. Has slipped under the radar somewhat. Can't wait to see what our starting line-up is on Friday!

Because Hammond was signed 30 mins after Lopez NSC chat went nuts over Hammond signing Lopez got overlooked he will be an amazing signing takes a great free kick has great vision and very rarely gives the ball away

These

Haha! Quality.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm just going to call him Spanish Dave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here